PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

Kurly154
12-08-2007, 08:16 PM
I was thinking about getting the Xbox 360 Arcade version. I was wondering if anybody had this version and what are the pros and cons of this version?

12-08-2007, 08:32 PM
For the extra money you cant go wrong with the premium becuase it is lowered to $350 and comes with 2 games in most places. The regular one you have to get a memory card for and if you want to go on live you need a hard drive and it doesnt have hi def cables. The premium has the 20gb hard drive so your set for memory and it is ready for live.

Kurly154
12-09-2007, 07:12 AM
So for the extra money I should get the premium version?

12-09-2007, 09:19 AM
Yes for all the extra stuff your getting you cant go wrong. I think the regular is like 279 or soemthign and until you get a memory card your up to like 305 and the hard drive is 100 (if you want to go on live, if not you dont really need it but you wont run out of memory) so I mean that makes up the difference right there and I think everywhere the premium has forza 2 and untimate alliance or something and if you like racing games forza is amazing so thats a plus. But for all the extras the premium is definately worth it and you can always sell the headset to someone if you do not want to go on live but I dont see why you wouldnt want to go on live becuase I didnt think I would like it but its all I play now and if you have a high def tv you can play on it with the better cables and the regular one doesnt have them and I think they are like $40.

Kurly154
12-09-2007, 10:38 AM
Thanks I will def. be getting the premium version instead of the arcade version.

12-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Good decision, It is well worth the extra money. Let me know if you get live.