PDA

View Full Version : paintball shot at my moms car

tman12345
12-08-2007, 05:33 PM
someone shot my moms car with a paintball gun while she was driving today, pissed me off because i play paintball and way more respect than to do that, so i had to go clean it up in the 30 degree weather because i know how to clean it up good. she did not even notice until she got out of the car and saw it on the window. some people have no respect.

honda8&3
12-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Well I hate kids that do that but I can't say that I haven't been around when it was done. My buddy's went on a trail on the side of the road and shot some cars up while I was there. A guy with his window down got hit in the face by one!:scary: Luckily he didn't wreck. After that my buddies haven't done it since! We didn't get caught THANK GOD!

my88r
12-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by honda8&3
Well I hate kids that do that but I can't say that I haven't been around when it was done. My buddy's went on a trail on the side of the road and shot some cars up while I was there. A guy with his window down got hit in the face by one!:scary: Luckily he didn't wreck. After that my buddies haven't done it since! We didn't get caught THANK GOD!

was that ryan.lol:p

ncsmash
12-10-2007, 12:15 PM
That has happened to my cras before except the kids did it when my truck was parked at home and they did it two nights in a row so the next night lets just say i did a little camping in out yard and when the ran down our road and i heard them shooting at my neighbors car i did a little stalking action and unloaded a whole hopper on the two of them. Don't think they ever came close to our yard again!!!!!

Ghost-Rider
12-10-2007, 01:18 PM

You can go to jail for that. Next time pull your head out of your ***.

quad2xtreme
12-10-2007, 01:37 PM
damn kids today...we used to throw snowballs. Once got chased into the woods and hunted down for two hours by a guy with a pistol. That turned out to be the last time I threw anything at a car.

12-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I was down in milwaukee and some dudes shot a bottle rocket at me a while ago. Normaly its bullets that get shot at cars down their.

honda8&3
12-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by my88r
was that ryan.lol:p

Nah he 'aint that stupid LOL. Plus he would get caught LOL.:p

honda8&3
12-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
You can go to jail for that. Next time pull your head out of your ***.

It wasn't me:rolleyes: Plus I know you can't. But serious trouble. He shot a guy IN THE FACE while he was driving!:scary:

54warrior
12-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Back when I was in HS, a few classmates decided to pick some corn and go corning people. Well, instead of taking the corn off the cob, they decided to just throw the entire ears of corn at Amish buggies while driving past them!! The one guy got nailed right in the face and is now blind. The kids eventually were caught and had some serious fines, and lost their driver's license' etc..

my88r
Nah he 'aint that stupid LOL. Plus he would get caught LOL.:p

Dan, that was a j/k buy the way.:)

Ghost-Rider
Doesn't matter if it was you. About a year ago or so a bunch of retards did that and every single one of them got locked up.

12-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Doesn't matter if it was you. About a year ago or so a bunch of retards did that and every single one of them got locked up.

That might count as assault with a deadly weapon. :confused:

ZeroLogic
12-10-2007, 02:02 PM
You'll shoot your eye out kid!

12-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by 54warrior
Back when I was in HS, a few classmates decided to pick some corn and go corning people. Well, instead of taking the corn off the cob, they decided to just throw the entire ears of corn at Amish buggies while driving past them!! The one guy got nailed right in the face and is now blind. The kids eventually were caught and had some serious fines, and lost their driver's license' etc..

Last Halloween me and 2 friends where in a corn field at about 12am and my friend grabbed a corn cob and said the next car to come by he’s going to throw it at. I kept telling him not to and all a sudden a big truck is coming and he hits the truck either on the hood or side and the guy stopped and backed up got out and were yelling and we took off running down the corn field. Some my friends are really stupid.

honda8&3
12-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by my88r
Dan, that was a j/k buy the way.:)

LOL I know Dan:p

07250ex
12-10-2007, 02:09 PM
It wasn't me:rolleyes: Plus I know you can't. But serious trouble. He shot a guy IN THE FACE while he was driving!:scary:

uhm yeah you can .. its assualt with a deadly weapon

xtullyx16
12-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Well i used to throw snow balls when i was younger.. i feel dumb about it but at the time it was the funniest thing in the world.. but next winter my friends (without me) were throwing snowballs and hit the wrong truck cause this guy ,in his truck, came through the grass where my friends were hiding and they ran and one of my friends busted his knee up cause he slid on ice and his knee smacked the ice.. but they didnt get caught but the truck kept driving around their for like an hour... they were scared ****less needless to say lol pretty funny tho

Flyin-Low
12-10-2007, 04:42 PM
I used to do stuff just like this, until we hit a car and freaked the driver out enough that he locked up his brakes and slid sideways down the road.. Scared the piss out of us all and I know that I'll never do it again, can't say as much for the others.

And now all I have to do is think "What if it was my mother or grandmother getting stuff thrown at them?".. How would I feel?

Only people that REALLY get on my bad side get damaged cars :devil:

-Martin

Robin Hood
12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
uhm yeah you can .. its assualt with a deadly weapon

I don't think it's considered a deadly weapon, but in an instance like that it sure as hell should be.

It's people like that who give us legit ballers a bad name.

If I ever run into kids like that I'd wind up beating the snot out of them.

jesseweaver
12-10-2007, 05:56 PM
seriously though, thats a real b!tch move. how do you get joy out of damaging something that someone else has worked hard to get?

Shift_450R
12-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by 54warrior

thats bad and all but damn i burst out laughing after reading this. i could just picture it lmfao

Pappy
12-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
damn kids today...we used to throw snowballs. Once got chased into the woods and hunted down for two hours by a guy with a pistol. That turned out to be the last time I threw anything at a car.

wasnt around damascus maryland was it:p

Scooter86
12-12-2007, 08:53 PM
As a baller to, this stuff really pisses me off. My wifes car actually had a paintball hit on it not that long ago too. The one thing I will say is that you want to highly discourage your friends from doing this, as it IS considered assault if they hit someone. Hit a person in the eye causing damage and you have some real problems if caught. First the criminal charges, then the civil charges when you get sued and lose. Seen it happen to a kid back in my highschool days, not pretty on either end of the marker.

mx1791
12-12-2007, 09:17 PM
my house and my moms car got paint balled like 2 years ago, so did a few other houses on my road. didnt bother me couse its not my house or car, plus it washed off. but my parents where pissed, i guess i would be too if someone paint balled my room or quad.

MX MaNiAc 06
12-12-2007, 09:40 PM
I used to hide in a pine tree n shoot semis beds with acorns when i was in elementary school. We loved to put random stuff on the road n watch it get hit too. Me n my buddy threw crab apples at cars when we were like 13. We did it for 2 days straight then his sister found out n thought it was cool. She went up with her friends n they hit the fire chief's car. The police were called n they got b!tched at but it was enough to keep us from ever doing it again. Now that i drive i know how stupid it is and will never do anything like that. I know if i got hit with something driving i would freak out. Dont do it kids!!!!