416exfreak
12-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Owned....and at the same time...DISOWNED!:(

Ghost-Rider
12-08-2007, 10:09 AM
As long as you like it.

zukirules
12-08-2007, 10:13 AM
i'm getting FOX in a cool design tattoed across the top of my back. Yours is pretty cool, but why on your chest?? I think you shoulda placed it on your shoulder

brendn35
12-08-2007, 11:05 AM
im joining the marines and i cant have anything past where my sleeves would be. and i thought that would be a pretty good spot. so is there sumthin wrong with it?

brendn35
12-08-2007, 11:06 AM
wat up with owned and disowned

jherbie28
12-08-2007, 11:17 AM
dude if you like it thats all that matters, i like it its pretty cool. remember its on your body not anyone else's. dont let them come on here and put you down. ;) something about tattoos everybody hates on people about them?:huh

good luck with the marines

Flyin-Low
12-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Bro, that's such a sweet tat.. You are the gnarliest bro that a bro can meet.

-Martin

Ghost-Rider
12-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Martin, just wondering. Why do you always put - Martin after your post. Thats what sigs are for.

zukirules
12-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by brendn35
im joining the marines and i cant have anything past where my sleeves would be. and i thought that would be a pretty good spot. so is there sumthin wrong with it?

I C, is that just your recruiters requirements, cause my bud Jason's in the marines, and has them past his sleeve.

Flyin-Low
12-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Martin, just wondering. Why do you always put - Martin after your post. Thats what sigs are for.

Becuase I choose to put my ATV information in my sig, rather than my name. Sorry if it bothers you :rolleyes:

-Martin

Jersey450R
12-08-2007, 12:24 PM

I was going to as "TPR" the same thing, lol...

Jersey

Flyin-Low
12-08-2007, 12:28 PM

Ghost-rider, just wondering. Why do you always post stupid videos? That's what youtube is for.

-Martin

MOFO
12-08-2007, 01:58 PM

I will never understand why someone will tattoo a company logo onto themselves.

Free advertising and what happens when Fox goes away... then you have this fox on you for the rest of your life...

To each their own I guess... :confused: :huh

Kickstarts-suck
12-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

Free advertising and what happens when Fox goes away... then you have this fox on you for the rest of your life...

x2

ShiftFMX
12-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

Took the words right out of my mouth!

brendn35
12-08-2007, 03:01 PM
hey you guys know what i hate. stupid people who have nothing better to do than to rip on other peoples pics or ideas. if you dont like it theres a red x at the top of your screen. click it and shut up if you have a problem. a site like this is for fun not for someone to worry about getting bashed if they post something someone doesnt like

CRich[814]
12-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Bro, that's such a sweet tat.. You are the gnarliest bro that a bro can meet.

hahhaa. you just earned mad props from me brahh.

MOFO
12-08-2007, 03:26 PM
hey you guys know what i hate. stupid people who have nothing better to do than to rip on other peoples pics or ideas. if you dont like it theres a red x at the top of your screen. click it and shut up if you have a problem. a site like this is for fun not for someone to worry about getting bashed if they post something someone doesnt like

First off, consider this a warning from me. I suggest you take it down a notch and take your med's if required - thicker skin might help you in life as well. No one jumped all over your pic, idea or directly bash you.

Second, if you make a PUBLIC post on the internet, be ready for all types of opinions. Your post did not say "Only post if you have positive things to say..."

The entire point of creating a post or topic is to stimulate discussion about a topic or idea. In this case, its about your FOX tattoo that you choose to show us. Everyone in this thread has expressed their views on this - in a nice manner. No one called you names or personally attacked you. Someone said you got owned - well maybe you did. It sure looks like FOX owns you - their logo is permanently etched on your body.

If your going to show the world your tattoo, be ready to hear all about it - good and bad.

Some people would like to know why you choose to give FOX free advertising and what will happen if FOX were to go away - what will you do?

dirtbike&quad
12-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Ghost-rider, just wondering. Why do you always post stupid videos? That's what youtube is for.

-Martin

lmfao i actually laughed out loud. something e-jokes dont usually do. thanks a lot :p

coryatver
12-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Real riders don't even wear fox stuff just poser people in high school:ermm:

440challenger
12-08-2007, 03:56 PM
SIKKKKKKKKKKKK BRAAAAAAAAAAAAH U should get the tail tatted on ur @$$ :blah:

tman12345
12-08-2007, 05:46 PM
i think it is a cool tattoo, as long as you like it don't listen to anyone else, it's your opinion that matters, good luck in the marines.

416exfreak
12-08-2007, 05:54 PM

Haha...since you asked...:D

Owned, because your now another tool in Fox's arsenal of Bro's and posers.

Disowned, because you became part of that dumbass family. Fox is a sellout company. I boycott everything about them.

I personally rock the CT Racing sticker on my truck:D

(and its because I have alot of stuff in my engine from CT);)

killroy
12-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
Real riders don't even wear fox stuff just poser people in high school:ermm: rofl...thats what I say..hahaha

chris46250r
12-08-2007, 06:40 PM

-Martin

Now that would be an example of "owned".

EDIT That would be owned with an "o", not a "p". I'm older than 12.

ZeroLogic
12-08-2007, 06:44 PM

I wear Fox. They got nice polo shirts, I have a few.
My jersey, pants and gloves are Fox as well.

Unfortunately.

416exfreak
12-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

Unfortunately.

Thats the key word Zero....:devil: :macho

zarquon442
12-08-2007, 06:59 PM
If your going to use your Body as a Canvas, Treat it like one.

BlaineKaiser450
12-08-2007, 07:26 PM

-Martin lol!!! haha i acctually loled at that

Real riders don't even wear fox stuff just poser people in high school:ermm: i agree. i sometimes wear fox but not like others do (fox shirt, hat, pants, evereything.) just a shirt or somethin

zukirules
12-08-2007, 07:26 PM

lol. I'll admit i wear fox stuff, but it's all older stuff. I actually ride, and race. All this fox stuff that they're coming out with is turning into a hollister type designer. Before if a kid wore a fox shirt/hat, you could go up to him and be like what kind of bike you ride, and they'd know what your saying. Now, they'll be like uh a huffy, why?

BlaineKaiser450
12-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by zukirules
lol. I'll admit i wear fox stuff, but it's all older stuff. I actually ride, and race. All this fox stuff that they're coming out with is turning into a hollister type designer. Before if a kid wore a fox shirt/hat, you could go up to him and be like what kind of bike you ride, and they'd know what your saying. Now, they'll be like uh a huffy, why? yea same here. I hate how everyone that wears it doesnt even ride. Im the ONLY one at my skool with a quad and 4 or so people ride mx but my friend is the only one who used to take it seriously, but hes quitting now (against my will :mad: ) because all the "posers" say they ride and they dont and people always think thats wat he does

tman12345
12-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
yea same here. I hate how everyone that wears it doesnt even ride. Im the ONLY one at my skool with a quad and 4 or so people ride mx but my friend is the only one who used to take it seriously, but hes quitting now (against my will :mad: ) because all the "posers" say they ride and they dont and people always think thats wat he does
your friend is seriously quitting because of that?

416exfreak
12-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Lol. Some wigger kid at school always wears a "Fox Riders Co." jersey. EVERY DAY!!!!!!

I ask him what he rides just to mess with him. The usual reply is something along the lines of "a Banshee with a 900 stroker and Noz...it'll do like 150-160...."

I walk away laughing....:devil: :macho

416exfreak
12-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by tman12345

If he's quiting because people think he is a poser, then he wasnt a true rider in the first place. :eek:

chris46250r
12-08-2007, 07:39 PM

For real. I wouldn't quit because of that, I'd ride my chit to school and show them.

BlaineKaiser450
12-08-2007, 09:49 PM
your friend is seriously quitting because of that? yea crazy huh?

12-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Dude, that tat is bad arse man!!

bcg717
12-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Do you get free gear for life with that tat????

trx400EXtreme
12-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by zukirules
lol. I'll admit i wear fox stuff, but it's all older stuff. I actually ride, and race. All this fox stuff that they're coming out with is turning into a hollister type designer. Before if a kid wore a fox shirt/hat, you could go up to him and be like what kind of bike you ride, and they'd know what your saying. Now, they'll be like uh a huffy, why? yea im the same way... all the fox shirts i have are just the logo. not all the fancey ****. i also wear alot of other brands too.

tank69
12-08-2007, 11:27 PM
I think that is the stupidist thing you could have put on your body. Not sure why you would put a company logo on your chest, but it's your chest, you can do whatever idiotic thing you want to it. Poser? I think so.

derekhonda
12-09-2007, 12:46 AM
I like tats, and yours looks really good actually. But man, I just can't imagine putting a companies logo on me like that. I really hope you don't regret it 5-50 years down the road. Just don't put a girlfriends name on your other side.

brendn35
12-09-2007, 10:58 AM
POSER. definately not. most of my gear is fox. and i like fox clothing. in 5 to 50 years id like to think id still be riding and wearing fox.

reptikes
12-09-2007, 11:51 AM
I think you should get THOR on the other side! And maybe ALPINESTAR down your leg, that would be (Narley Bro.)-did i say that right?

Moto49X
12-09-2007, 12:16 PM
cool tat, hope you like it.

I wont lie, i got a fox tat when i was 15. By 3 months later i hated it. Now im 19 and working on getting it covered up. Live and learn, dont let anyone else talk you down though.

Mean250r
12-09-2007, 12:35 PM

Please define "real riders" I had fox gear? Guess i wasnt a real rider? :rolleyes:

Nice tatoo, not realy my taste but it came out good.

Moto49X
12-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
Please define "real riders" I had fox gear? Guess i wasnt a real rider? :rolleyes:

Nice tatoo, not realy my taste but it came out good.

Yea i would like to know the defenition also. I mean, i wear fox gear and have a fox tat.

I had $35k+ in race/practice quads, $15k trailer, District championship, raced a couple times in Pro-Am. Had a practice track. Guess im not a "real rider" either.

From what it looks like you guys that ride a stock 400ex are calling me a 'poser'....weird?

jherbie28
12-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
Yea i would like to know the defenition also. I mean, i wear fox gear and have a fox tat.

I had $35k+ in race/practice quads, $15k trailer, District championship, raced a couple times in Pro-Am. Had a practice track. Guess im not a "real rider" either.

From what it looks like you guys that ride a stock 400ex are calling me a 'poser'....weird?

hahaha dude dont take any offense to this chit, half of the idiots on here are like 10-15yrs old and have nothing better to do. :devil: take a look at the how old are you, your job, and riding style thread and then look at the peoples signs. kids man

Ghost-Rider
12-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Honestly, does it make you feel all big and tough to make fun of someone's tattoo ? It's his body. If he wants a Fox tattoo he should be able to have one without a bunch of jackasses making fun of him for it.

jherbie28
12-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Honestly, does it make you feel all big and tough to make fun of someone's tattoo ? It's his body. If he wants a Fox tattoo he should be able to have one without a bunch of jackasses making fun of him for it.

amen brother

Flyin-Low
12-09-2007, 05:03 PM

Settle down Rambo.. Don't be calling me and everyone else "jackasses" because we are commenting on his tattoo. He's the one who chose to post it on an open internet forum, if he didn't want to hear negative comments he should have kept it to himself. What is he going to do, wear a shirt all the time and never let anyone see it in fear of someone making a negative comment?

-MARTIN :rolleyes:

05Z400rdr
12-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by jherbie28
hahaha dude dont take any offense to this chit, half of the idiots on here are like 10-15yrs old and have nothing better to do. :devil: take a look at the how old are you, your job, and riding style thread and then look at the peoples signs. kids man

haha yeah really. I think it looks pretty cool. Hey Josh....not all 15 year olds though, I still have yet to turn 16...:blah: But yeah, I know what you mean, most people around my age need to learn some maturity... And if somebody has something negative to say, why even say it, just keep it to yourself and don't worry about it. But, watch out....I'm a poser... :rolleyes: haha

Landon

nick249420
12-09-2007, 05:13 PM

^ that was the dumbest thing ive ever read in my life

i would put money on it that every one that rides has bought or had something fox

and ripping on this guy for his tat is also dumb
saying well fox owns you now is retarded

so im guessing when you put a decal on your quad or truck that company owns your quad or truck ... hmm

does anyone else have tats if you do who ever came up with that design owns you now ..

so you have a pair of shoes made by nike ..they own you

every one walks around every day being a billboard for companies get used to it

BTW that tat is cool and if you like it thats all that matters

Ghost-Rider
12-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Settle down Rambo.. Don't be calling me and everyone else "jackasses" because we are commenting on his tattoo. He's the one who chose to post it on an open internet forum, if he didn't want to hear negative comments he should have kept it to himself. What is he going to do, wear a shirt all the time and never let anyone see it in fear of someone making a negative comment?

-MARTIN :rolleyes:

No, but if you don't like it keep your mouth shut. You're making fun of him not the tattoo. Lets keep the comments about the tattoo not what kind of person he is for getting it

~ Kyle :tired:

Moto49X
12-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by jherbie28

Good point there. I am not a big fan of fox. I was only 15 when i got the tat. But, i get a bit agrivated when these kids come on here saying people who wear fox are posers. I would put money down i could beat 90% of the people on the site in a race, with exception to the pro, pro-am, and some other extremely fast riders on here.

But if that floats your boat then call me a poser. Call Kory Ellis, Bubba Stuart and Ricky Charmichael posers too while your at it. Its not your skin, do you really care what we put on our own?

coryatver
12-09-2007, 11:07 PM
By poser I am talking about the high school kids that wear fox stuff and don't ride. I just don't like how people use fox as a symbol for our sport! FOX RACING is a mainstream fashion company. The are people who see it as a symbol for our sport as in ohhh you have fox man your part of us. Its not like that at all Fox is main stream fashion crap just like american eagle and ambercrombie. Most of the people that wear fox do not ride! So you roll up to a quad race in your brand new shiny fox gear it won't be hard to point out the new guy. Those racers you listed yeah they get PAID to wear Fox gear and clothes i don't see anything wrong with that they are pros that is how they make a living. What are you getting out of it if you have a tattoo of it? Fox used to not even want anything to do with quad racing they created SHIFT to make money off of us and keep there name separated from the dirtbikes which want nothing to do with quads. Now that quads are making it big they are starting to support some people like John Natalie who has been with Shift for a while. I think half way through last season he started wearing fox. Maybe it has something to do with it being on TV now so it is becoming main stream. That is the way I am seeing things anyway! This is more my opinion about fox I don't care what you tatoo on your body. Like the guy above said If you like your tat thats all that matters.

Moto49X
12-10-2007, 11:59 AM
So you roll up to a quad race in your brand new shiny fox gear it won't be hard to point out the new guy.

I roll up in brand new fox gear. I've been racing for about 9 years. Damn, i guess im just another newbie poser, thanks for showing me the light. If we're every in the same area i wouldnt mind going for a ride or a short race, just so you can show up a poser i guess.

Mean250r
12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
I roll up in brand new fox gear. I've been racing for about 9 years. Damn, i guess im just another newbie poser, thanks for showing me the light. If we're every in the same area i wouldnt mind going for a ride or a short race, just so you can show up a poser i guess.

**** man, guess im a poser to :(. I guess real riders wear shift or thor :rolleyes:.

coryatver, please, STFU! you sound like the biggest noob on this forum talking about how posers wear fox gear. :rolleyes:

zarquon442
12-10-2007, 04:31 PM
For everyone that thinks poeple with negative comments should stay quiet, think about this. without negative comments we wouldn't realize that those pants really don't go with that jacket.

Without negative comments would you really think that 20th place was "Good Enough"? or would you listen to those comments and try and better yourself.

Criticism is what drives us to be better people and better our own lives.

hungus07trx400
12-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Steve-O has a tattoo of Steve-O on his back. That dude owns HIMSELF!

ny300exrider
12-10-2007, 05:28 PM
came out real good....not too sure if id do it myself but the tatoo itself looks great.

id rock fox if it wasnt getting so expensive...i had a big fox head window sticker on my truck for awhile, got a bunch of thumbs up from other riders and streetbikers...pretty cool when you meet other riders just from a sticker.

Moto49X
12-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by zarquon442
For everyone that thinks poeple with negative comments should stay quiet, think about this. without negative comments we wouldn't realize that those pants really don't go with that jacket.

I agree with that, but the poser comment was not a 'negative' comment. It was a sterio-type, i guess you would say.

brendn35
12-10-2007, 06:37 PM
i didnt get the tattoo thinkin it would make me "fit in" i got it because i have rode since kindergarten and ive always had fox gear n clothes. riding and racing is something im passionate about my biggest association with riding is fox so i wanted to get something to signify that not to be a billboard or to advertise i dont care about that. i appreciate all the people who gave me positive feedback and who stuck up for me when people were bashing. i expected criticism with the tattoo just like everything else in life comes with. but some people get discriminatory because its not what they would have done and that takes it too far.

Ghost-Rider
12-10-2007, 07:42 PM
It's your body, if you like the tattoo sweet, as for the haters, screw 'em :devil:

braybray08
12-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Alright summary of this thread: people who wear fox are posers, people who get tatoos with a symbol get judged immediately, and FOX SUCKS! rolleyes: haha jk i like your tat, and fox is a symbol for are sport like it or not, and i kinda like it IMO :D

mx1791
12-11-2007, 07:38 AM
So you roll up to a quad race in your brand new shiny fox gear it won't be hard to point out the new guy.
lmfao i guess i was a poser at the begining of the season when my gear was new

chris46250r
12-11-2007, 09:02 AM
I think I'm gonna get a Fruit of the Loom tatoo. They have given me more support and put up with more crap over the years than anybody else I know. :D

quader400
12-11-2007, 05:40 PM
that was the dumbest thing ive ever read in my life
1)i would put money on it that every one that rides has bought or had something fox

and ripping on this guy for his tat is also dumb
saying well fox owns you now is retarded

2)so im guessing when you put a decal on your quad or truck that company owns your quad or truck ... hmm

3)does anyone else have tats if you do who ever came up with that design owns you now ..

4)so you have a pair of shoes made by nike ..they own you

every one walks around every day being a billboard for companies get used to it

Not sure why im getting in to this but your just wrong.
first just tell me how much money you wanna put down and ill send you an address that you can send it to.
second a decal is by no means permenant like a tat
third yes i do and i guess i own my self
and fourth thats just stupid

BlaineKaiser450
12-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
I think I'm gonna get a Fruit of the Loom tatoo. They have given me more support and put up with more crap over the years than anybody else I know. :D haha

mephyst
12-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by bcg717
Do you get free gear for life with that tat????

my favorite line in this entire thread... hahaha.

brendn35
12-11-2007, 06:45 PM
nope no free gear but i finally get to find out how opinionated some people are on this site.

coryatver
12-11-2007, 07:00 PM
The point of a forum is for people to give there opinion on something. You might not be a poser if you wear fox gear but most people that wear them are from my experience. People that are serious racers do not wear them they don't support quads at all they have a side company SHIFT that is the quad side. Serious racers wear gear from companys that support them. Like i said that may be changing now that they are becoming more main stream I think John Natalie is wearing fox gear now. You send your application to fox you better be a atv national pro champ or a dirt bike racer or your not getting any help. Say you go to a gncc race there will be lots of people wearing moose, fly and others becuase they have sponsorship discounts and support the sport becuase those people have been around the sport have experience and know to support people who support them instead of some new guy that rolls up deck out in RCs replica gear.

nick249420
12-11-2007, 07:29 PM
okay how about i say most people
the point is just because he has a tat of the fox logo dont mean they own you its just like anyother tatto some one gets you cant get away from advertising for companies every time you wear something you are advertising for them

it realy doesnt matter
just its kinda inmature for some one to rip on this guy for his tatto
ya you may not like it thats all you realy have to say you dont have to make some one feel like a peice of s**t for something they get

wizzade
12-12-2007, 04:21 PM
I think I'm gonna get a Fruit of the Loom tatoo.

Only posers where fruit of the loom:blah:

chris46250r
12-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Haha! ^^^^ I've never seen anybody quote someone and change the words. I'd rather you didnt do that though.

mikeB
12-13-2007, 10:24 AM
Sweet Tat man.. Good luck in the Marines.

I give you some serious credit for leavin everyone behind to join.. i would but i just cant leave all my fam. behind.

Good luck tho man!

wizzade
12-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Haha! ^^^^ I've never seen anybody quote someone and change the words. I'd rather you didnt do that though.

sorry...that was an accident. I got it fixed.

416exfreak
12-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by wizzade
Only posers where fruit of the loom:blah:

Yea, everyone knows that HANES is where its at. I mean...they have Micheal Jordan for god's sake...:eek2: :devil:

CDCHONDAS
12-13-2007, 05:15 PM
well i gave up reading this thread a few minutes ago, this is about the best raggin on someone thread i have seen in awhile. The whole thing about fox and posers is true, granted if you ride and wear fox you probably don't know it, but where I live, when I was in school everybody and their mama had a fox sticker on their back windshield and a fox hoodie, most of these people didn't have a quad or a clue what all fox made, i used to go up to people and ask them what all fox makes just to hear the answer, people hadn't a clue... If you wear fox thats cool, but in actuality the fox head has become an icon among americans that is considered cool, or maybe it was cool because i haven't seen the hoodies like i used too. as for the tat: when i first saw it i laughed, not really because of the tat but because the fox is gonna bite your nipple off. but the quality looks decent.

can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. everyone is entitled to their opinion even if its not what u want to hear...

CHAR250R
12-13-2007, 08:11 PM
[B]got a tat for my b-day yesterday its my first one but i like it [

The key words in that comment you made are "I like it" That's all that matters.

Someone commented about everyone has owned a piece of Fox gear at one time or another. Send me your money, because I have never owned anything made by Fox. AXO only for me. Allthough.....Fox does make some nice gear.

Good luck in the Marines. If you ever get a chance to fly in a Blackhawk, or a 53E Super Stallion, be happy I'm building and testing all the transmissions in those helicopters. :D

brendn35
12-14-2007, 02:22 PM
thanx my mos is aviation mechanics. so ill be doin something close to that too