PDA

View Full Version : got 3 days ISS...... read, its so funny

kawiefan
12-07-2007, 11:29 PM
i have this jerk of an english teacher. he is the worst teacher that ive had. nobody gets along with him. he is so up tight and mean. today me and my friend thought it would be funny to bring some food and soda to eat during class. was not a smart idea. we sit in the very back. we each had a big bag of doritios and a monster energy drink. we kinda snuck in class. we open them up with out him noticeing. we start passing handfuls to the kids next to us. he dosent catch on until we try to open the drinks quietly. that dosent work too well. he catches us and takes em. dosent say a word to us. me and my friend also have him for 9th per. study hall. thats when he says something to us. he says sarcasticaly " i really enjoyed those chips" i had a good come back for that one. i said " glad you did cuz i definitely enjoyed your wife last night." the class went nuts over that one. he got red as he!!. and just started screaming at me. the last thing he said was get the f out of my class you fing stoner. some how he thinks im a stoner. i had to get the last word in on that so on the way out i said " oh btw tell your wife i said hi and keep the window open this time".

got 3 days ISS for this but it was well worth it. my dad had him as a teacher and he said from the sounds of it he hasnt changed one bit. once a jerk always a jerk.

zukirules
12-08-2007, 01:40 AM
haha, that's funny. Well i know you aren't lying about him being a sucky teacher, cause your grammars horrible :p :devil:

wilkin250r
12-08-2007, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by zukirules
cause your grammars horrible

It has been a while since I truly laughed out loud at somebody's post. :p

Ruby Soho
12-08-2007, 07:40 AM
i hate dick teachers. my math teacher is like that. i just deal with him and do what i gotta do. the more you fight against them the worse the class gets, if you just deal with them and do what your told its alot easier

JIMFROMTEXCO
12-08-2007, 07:47 AM
my english teacher jacked me up against the walll for telling people he sold avon. my civics teacher was cracking up about it for weeks.

my english teacher was such a choad, he seemed like the type of person that collected dryer lent as a hobby.

cdrookie
12-08-2007, 08:00 AM
sounds like you have ALOT of growing up to do. teachers aren't suppose to be your buddy, they have a job -----> to educate you! and thats not easy these days. i hope your teachers give you the same RESPECT you give them for the rest of your school year.

thrasher_ex
12-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Thats what's wrong with society today....teachers should be able to smack the **** outa kids like you.

Cr85rRida
12-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by thrasher_ex
Thats what's wrong with society today....teachers should be able to smack the **** outa kids like you.

get a ****ing grip. Its teacher on a power trip that think their hot $h!t that desever it.

Same thing with the security guards at my school, they think there at a prison or something guarding over inmates. The ASSisstant principles think their the freakin wardens to.

Ghost-Rider
12-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I had a science teacher in middle school who for some reason hated my guts. She would give me an E on all my work no matter how good it was. So one day my mom decided to do one of the projects she gave the class just to see if she was giving me an E because of me or my work.
She did the project all nice and perfect, got an E. Well I got sick of her an told her to go F*#% herself. 3 days OSS for sexual harassment of a staff member. After that I switched science teachers and all was well.

cdrookie
12-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
get a ****ing grip. Its teacher on a power trip that think their hot $h!t that desever it.

Same thing with the security guards at my school, they think there at a prison or something guarding over inmates. The ASSisstant principles think their the freakin wardens to.

he broke the rules(and knew it) then mouthed off to the teacher...the teachers on a power trip?
seems like all these kids who think teachers are bad have one thing in common...inability to use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation:huh

CannondaleRider
12-08-2007, 09:09 AM
I've dealt with teachers who are on power-trips. I have enough respect anyways, that I just keep my mouth shut and let them look stupid.

BUT, sounds like this teacher is far from a power-trip. You're not cool, you're not quick, you're not funny.....you're an a$shole. An immature one at that. :rolleyes:

The irony of your bad grammar, in attempting to belittle an English teacher, is hilarious.

HondaEXrider22
12-08-2007, 09:47 AM
I think that whole situation is funny as hell, being that I have teachers that are the same way. Thats a hell of a one with the leave your window open lmao

Flyin-Low
12-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Haha.. I've always enjoyed letting a teacher know what I think, which usually results in some sort of a suspension. But in the end it's all worth it.

I don't know your history with this teacher, but I don't think he deserved that comment for just taking away something you weren't allowed to have. I still commend you for doing it though lol.

I'm usually the kid that makes the whole class laugh, kind of what I'm known for, but in my biology class I behave myself and do my work 'cause it's tough course. The teacher still centers me out and punishes me for EVERYTHING, I can't move without her commenting on my behavior, so the other day I finally let her have it.. Only ended up with a couple days of detention and the whole class laughing :devil:.

Just watch out about how bad you piss a teacher off.. Trust me it can come back and bite you right in the a.ss.

-Martin

mikeB
12-08-2007, 09:53 AM
AHAHA dude. that sucks. but nice come back HAHA

250rAL
12-08-2007, 09:58 AM
One will go far with an attitude like that(sarcasm). The first time you have a boss that's an ***, you will be out of a job. And every job has at least one boss that's an ***.

416exfreak
12-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
It has been a while since I truly laughed out loud at somebody's post. :p

Owned....

440racer66
12-08-2007, 10:20 AM
that was pretty good

trick250r
12-08-2007, 10:49 AM
you know, we have some teachers and asst. principals like that in school but out of school they're completely different. i didnt find that out untill i dated my class principal's daughter. in school he was a dick (and mostly because of kids like you) but out of school he was the coolest guy ive ever met. hell he came to high point with us and now hes hooked on racing. maybe you guys should think why these teachers are so-called *******s in school...

xtullyx16
12-08-2007, 11:25 AM
lol nice comeback .. u were wrong and now ur paying for it.. soo alls good... and i also have teachers like that.. specially assistants but i understand that since they get picked on by students

12-08-2007, 03:59 PM
for saying that u should of got out of school

nickmelll
12-08-2007, 07:48 PM
lmao :D wow i through a piece of steel through a window and only got 1 day iss haha good storry though

cook65xc
12-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Have yall ever heard of RESPECT,i hope your parents beat the **** out of you when you got home,if you were my kid i would have.:mad:

chris46250r
12-08-2007, 08:01 PM
What the crap is ISS? I Seriously Suck? I Should've Shutup? I know I'm old but what does it stand for?

12-08-2007, 08:06 PM
In school suspension
All it is, is that once u get to school you go in the detention room and spend the whole day there not going to any of your classes. IMO its useless dosent make any effect on kids and to punish the older kids they should take away their driving to school privilages that would make them think twice about acting up

lilyamaharacer4
12-08-2007, 08:35 PM
NOW thats wat i call funny

416exfreak
12-08-2007, 08:52 PM
This beats the time I told my history teacher to blow her gradebook out of her arse.

We graded the tests in class and I clearly told her I had a 75....she marked down a 40. I got suspended for a week, got my arse beat and wasnt able to ride for 6 months. To this day, I still dont regret it.:macho :devil:

12-08-2007, 10:05 PM

x2

12-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Thats gotta suck, 3 days lol. One of my friends threw a volley ball at my gym teachers nuts and got 4 detentions haha.

tank69
12-08-2007, 11:31 PM
I love hearing "this teacher is a jerk, etc." stories. No, no way could it be you are the problem, of course not, it's everyone else. GROW UP! Just wait until you get into the real world, you will get your ARSE handed to you. As for college, well, you probably won't even get into college. I hope you can flip burgers really well and you aren't afraid of fry grease.

250r4life
12-09-2007, 01:28 AM
right about then is when i would get sent to jail for leaving the punk student knocked out on the floor...

as a lot of us do as we grow up, i look back on younger days and realize i was dumb... but i looked like a rocket scientist compared to you...

your dad has some issues to, as i dont know what kind of parent wouldnt smack his kid upside the head for saying anything like that to teacher, no matter what the situation...

416exfreak
12-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 250r4life
your dad has some issues to, as i dont know what kind of parent would smack his kid upside the head for saying anything like that to teacher, no matter what the situation...

He never said his dad smacked him.:huh

trick250r
12-09-2007, 09:01 AM
guys i've come to a conclusion. MOST people with a post count under 150 are just plain stupid. argue with me if you want but next time someone posts something god-awful stupid, look at the post count. just a theory... people like tank69 are the exception.

zukirules
12-09-2007, 11:22 AM
right about then is when i would get sent to jail for leaving the punk student knocked out on the floor...

Dude, i gurantee you wouldn't have the balls to touch a student if you were a teacher. Even if the kids punching a teacher, they can't do chit.

xtullyx16
12-09-2007, 12:00 PM
My teachers arent scared lol.. my brother in laws, a teacher at my school, stopped a fight when it broke out by his room and he busted the one kids *** and put him in a headlock and layed on him haha and my chemistry/physics teacher put the other bigger kid in sum sorta wrestling move lol my science teacher came from a inner city school haha

and a my science teacher also told me at the school he used to teach at that he had two kids actually come through the wall while fighting.. the walls were thin but still thats crazy haha

12-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

lmaoo!! haha

3exrider23
12-09-2007, 12:15 PM
yeah i got some cool ***** teachers that can be dicks too. my one teacher told us how he threw a desk at the last school he taught at. just couldnt take it anymore and picked it up anf threw it across the room. there was a fight last year. our math teacher came outta nowhere and tackled the one kid and broke his leg. kid deserved it if you ask me. some crackhead

zack221
12-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Here is my English Teacher I had him 2nd Pd. for English 10 until he went to jail lol. They caught him making meth it was the biggest meth bust in that county. Click above the picture to watch the video.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=51408

Pipeless416
12-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
guys i've come to a conclusion. MOST people with a post count under 150 are just plain stupid. argue with me if you want but next time someone posts something god-awful stupid, look at the post count. just a theory... people like tank69 are the exception.

now they're all gonna post a bunch of garbage just to raise their post count, so then they'll think they're more credible. haha, an invitation for atvmxridr. :)

12-09-2007, 01:54 PM
you got what you deserved, you said it yourself, you were going in looking for trouble. you got it, now you complain about it.

grow up and act your age

jesseweaver
12-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by zack221
Here is my English Teacher I had him 2nd Pd. for English 10 until he went to jail lol. They caught him making meth it was the biggest meth bust in that county. Click above the picture to watch the video.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=51408

haha now thats funny

250r4life
12-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

i fixed it... i meant to say wouldnt... i would smack my kid silly if he pulled a stunt like this...

250r4life
12-10-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by zukirules
Dude, i gurantee you wouldn't have the balls to touch a student if you were a teacher. Even if the kids punching a teacher, they can't do chit.

gurantee huh? you can take a crap in a box and mark it guranteed, but that still dont mean shiz...

zukirules
12-10-2007, 07:15 AM
gurantee huh? you can take a crap in a box and mark it guranteed, but that still dont mean shiz...

I could prob gurantee it'll smell like chit, don't ya think

bwamos
12-10-2007, 09:11 AM
You know, I've never understood, even when I was in high school, why some people go out of their way to cause others greif. Yes, the class may laugh, but I'd bet most think they are a complete loser.

Is your ego so low that you actually need it stroked?

What was done was totally out of line. Even if he is a jerk. You can attack him, that's fair game even though respect should be shown regardless, IMHO. But, making attacks at the expense of his wife. Not cool.

Remember this guy has a job to do. He want's to teach. He's certianly not in it for the money. And every class he has some little prick with their panties in a wad, doing everything they can to make sure he can't do what he loves to do. Of course he gets a little cranky.

It's like if you're out riding/racing and some little pissant keeps coming over and pulling your fuel line loose from the fuel tank. Tosses some mud in the tank, drains your radiator, lets the air out of your tires, loosens your bar clamps, etc..

Then imagine having to deal with that every day, 4-7 times a day w/ five or six different little pissants.

You, my friend, are one of those annoying little pissants to that theacher. Your not necessarily #1, #7 or even #42. You felt compelled to come onto an international ATV forum and post about your conquests so you can get your ego stroked, again. Please, grow up, and grow a pair. Real men don't act like that. They don't need to.

Also, remember teachers are co-workers. They do talk. If you piss one off, the rest will know about it, and it WILL follow you like the plague. IMHO, you should appologize in private for slandering his wifes name, and next time make him laugh instead. Kids who befiren teachers get it easier. Kids who make enemies of their teachers have it rougher. It's a fact of life. Figure it out, and play the game.

BTW - Were you expecting sympathy or a pat on the back by posting this on a forum of a sport that promotes dicipline and family values? Seriously....

I appologize for being a bit harsh. I can be an *** at times. But, honestly I hope you can learn to respect position, even if you don't respect the person, and gain true self confidence in yourself by elevating others, not tearing them down.

There are many fine examples of real men, great role-models, and american heros on this site. Watch them and learn from their example.

You elevate when others are elevated. When you knock down you simply stay where you are, at best.

gmland
12-10-2007, 10:04 AM
great reply^^^^

very sad that this kid is so undisciplined as to believe what he did/said is funny... It'll be a long time before he is sitting at the grown up table....

400EXtreme
12-10-2007, 03:28 PM
you guys are acting like he did something so bad. Stop judging the kid when you have no clue who his english teacher is he can be a huge dick or a teacher that everyone just picks on. I will admit your comeback was funny but you never should of said that.

12-10-2007, 03:45 PM
it doesn't matter what the teacher is like, it is disrespectful and deserves the punishment he received, if not more.

the teacher is there to do a job, he cannot because some punk arse kid thinks he wants to be funny, when all he is really doing is preventing those who want to learn from doing that. he is wasting valuable class time by showing that he has no class.

400EXtreme
12-10-2007, 04:05 PM
not to start an argument or anything but everyone has a teacher or teachers that they hated, some handle it a different way. I could see it being disrespectable if the teacher told him to put away the food and he ignored it, i can totally understand that. then teacher said an unnecessary comment first, i no 2 wrongs dont make a write but you cant base anything on something without knowing the teacher.

12-10-2007, 07:44 PM
don't need to know the teacher...they took the food into the class to disrupt it. the teacher played his game. mervin crossed the line. he was punished for being disrespetful to an authority figure, the he cries about it...boohoohoo...
man...people need to grow up and take resonsibility for their actions and accept their consequences...

bwamos
12-11-2007, 06:02 AM
Yup, that's one of the few absolutes in life. If you go in looking for trouble you will find it. It was by his own admission and his own words that he went in looking for trouble.

He got ISS. In the real world that equals Fired. If you can't learn to deal with authority figures you don't necessarily like, you won't get far in this world. You shouldn't be a doormat, but you need to learn the correct channels to deal w/ jerks, or learn to just get over it.

coryatver
12-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Teachers deserve respect no matter what. A little respect goes a long way. If you don't want treated like a little kid don't act like one

400EXtreme
12-11-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
don't need to know the teacher...they took the food into the class to disrupt it. the teacher played his game. mervin crossed the line. he was punished for being disrespetful to an authority figure, the he cries about it...boohoohoo...
man...people need to grow up and take resonsibility for their actions and accept their consequences... are you still in school?

woodsman250r
12-11-2007, 01:19 PM
All my god wow that was the funniest thing I have ever read on this site. You are the coolest kid on here too by far. Snacking on your doritos and monster energy drink during class you rebel! Then putting the teacher in check with your quick HILLARIOUS comeback! Wow I wish I was in your class so I could see how awesome you are in person! :rolleyes:

Get a clue buddy, you are a dork and are going no where in life with that attitude. But don't feel bad genious, McDonalds is always hiring!

bwamos
12-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
are you still in school?

Is that realavent? Only people on here whom haven't experienced school are those under the age of 5. Either they are doing it, or they have the wisdom of having been there and done that. Remember hindsight is 20/20.

Speaking for myself, I am.

I work as a Draftsman from 5:30am - 3:00pm. Teach at an afterschool program for K-5 in the afternoons from 3:30-6:00. Then I have college courses from 7:00-9:00 M-F. Working on a 2nd bachelors degree in Business Managment. In my free time I work on renovating the house. And then, I sleep.

I experience many ends of the spectrum. You?

12-11-2007, 02:54 PM
are you still in school? no i am not...but what does that have to do with anything...i graduated from highschool and went on to college to be...i'll leave that blank for now

JIMFROMTEXCO
12-11-2007, 02:57 PM
i cant belive this post really got to 5 pages....

i joked around alot in school MOST of my teachers all liked me. i hang out with three of my teachers at the local bar every sunday watching football.

i never once did a personal attack on a teachers family tho like that. i wouldnt ever drop f-bombs in school. swearing is just for lack of better words.

honda8&3
12-11-2007, 03:42 PM

Totally agree some just think they're all tough and powerful.

400EXtreme
12-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
no i am not...but what does that have to do with anything...i graduated from highschool and went on to college to be...i'll leave that blank for now thanks thats all i needed to know.

MX MaNiAc 06
12-11-2007, 07:30 PM
I used to think i was all cool disrupting class and being a smartass to the teachers. Then in 11th grade i got to be pretty tight with a couple teachers. It is so much better to be in good with the teachers than have them hate u. When u say something liek that to a teacher.. they all find out! Not one teacher in school will trust u! They will try to get ur punkass in trouble. My mother is a teacher. I have gone with her for bring ur kid to work day every year and teachers talk. If u say something about another teacher in class.. they will find out. I was the same way as u dont get me wrong.. but its not right man.

Hell i had a detention last week. (hole in my jeans) I talked to the teacher most of the time. She yelled at some kid for reading a dirtwheels n she had him give it to me to let me read. Let me text on my phone while she took some other senior's phone because he was being a smartass. When i first walked in she asked why i was in there. I had never talked to her before but she said she heard good things from other teachers. She even let me leave 10 minutes early so i wasnt late for work!

I just got accepted to a really good college. My GPA and SAT scores are nothing to brag about. It seems like they only let me in because my teachers wrote me really good letters of recommendation.

chris46250r
12-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by JIMFROMTEXCO
i cant belive this post really got to 5 pages....

i joked around alot in school MOST of my teachers all liked me. i hang out with three of my teachers at the local bar every sunday watching football.

i never once did a personal attack on a teachers family tho like that. i wouldnt ever drop f-bombs in school. swearing is just for lack of better words.

I agree. I had some "fun" with some of my teachers but when it was all said and done they weren't mad and I wasn't either. Yes I got in to trouble and got sent down to meet the man with the paddle but I knew I deserved it and it was all good. But also this was almost twenty years ago when I was in high school and things were a little different. We had respect for teachers even if we didn't want to give it to them, we did anyway. A fight was just that, a fight. Nobody got stabbed or shot, we determined the winner by the one that had the least amount of black eyes. You gained cool points by your car or truck ( I'd get extra sometimes for the 250r in the truck :D ) not by the pistol you snuck in or the bag of dope you had in your locker. Ahhhh the good ole days.

12-12-2007, 03:38 AM
thanks thats all i needed to know.

and what did that have to do with anything?

cbrooks118
12-12-2007, 08:01 AM
I was known to be a little mishevious in the beginning of high school. I lived in a small midwestern town. All we did on the weekends was drink beer and have fun. Even had a kid in my group of friends that streaked. That was a hilarious day... He got suspended because he knocked the asst principle down. He wasnt expecting anyone to try and stop him while he was running naked, so he freaked out when the assitant principle got in tackle mode, so he ran him over cause he didnt want anyone grabbing his junk!

After a little while, i also found out it was much better to be socialable with teachers and faculty. You know what i figured out? They were real people, with the same thoughts and ideas as me. It was nice to conversate with them and become somewhat friends as much as the student/teacher relationship allowed. (it is cumbersome in retrospect to know that when i was honest with teachers about my weekend plans of drinking beer at the dragstrip and watching the 1/4 mile runs, they would always offer, "if you need a ride, call me" {we werent driving, just spectators})

Hell in my vocational classes (metal trades, woodshop, auto tech, and ag) all those teachers rocked. We would work, goof off a little, grab a pinch of snuff and talk cars, quads, women and work.... And even though I might not had a textbook for those classes, I learned more about life and work from those classes and stories than i was ever taught even through college.

Then, 8 years later, aint life grand, i now work for a school district. I dont teach, but even stories from the high school reach the business office.... So if you made it through my long post your asking yourself, what's this guy rambling about?

you can learn alot form people that you cant read in some book

cbrooks118
12-12-2007, 08:08 AM
bwamos---- If i can give you some advice on working towards that second bachelor's. If i could have it to do over again i would not have gotten a BBA in management. I wish i would have concetrated on HR. HR recruiting in my area is through the roof. My cousin got his masters in HR, and his first job is a head Verizon recruiter for his territory. He is making over 100k and is 28. I am going back for masters hopefully in the Spring, but with kids and work, it might wait until my schedule clears a little. I dont know you personally or your goals, but just throwing a random opinion out there

bwamos
12-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Iand got sent down to meet the man with the paddle

Ahh the good old paddle. The one w/ about 50 holes drilled into it so there was no pocket of air to soften the blow when it smacked your backside.. lol.

They need to bring back the paddle. ;)

bwamos
12-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by cbrooks118
bwamos---- If i can give you some advice on working towards that second bachelor's. If i could have it to do over again i would not have gotten a BBA in management. I wish i would have concetrated on HR. HR recruiting in my area is through the roof. My cousin got his masters in HR, and his first job is a head Verizon recruiter for his territory. He is making over 100k and is 28. I am going back for masters hopefully in the Spring, but with kids and work, it might wait until my schedule clears a little. I dont know you personally or your goals, but just throwing a random opinion out there

I'm jsut going at it slow and steady. 2 classes per semester. Make it habbitiual. Take one harder course w/ one easier or fun course. Heck even occasionally throw in a "for fun" class. Photography, etc.. Keep it fun. It takes longer, but it's not torture, and you don't get burnt out. I should have mine complete next spring (2009).

I've got a cousin that's a recruiter for Sprint here in KC. She makes a small fortune also, lol.

I am a draftsman now. I'm 1 stage from hitting the ceiling. Just need that piece of paper to jump to the next level. HR does make better money.. but I'd be bored to death. I'm not after the money as much as just enjoying the job. My masters will probably be in construction managment.

redrocker
12-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Sounds like the Teacher is not the JERK!!!!

kawiefan
12-12-2007, 02:34 PM
The only reason i said that to the teacher is b/ he was a teacher on a power trip. He literaly picked out kids just to treat like crap and i happened to be one of them. I am by no means some little punk who goes around mouthing off to teachers. I dont pull stuf like this. He would call on me to answer a question and if i got it wrong he would say somwthing like " No come on dont you have any common sense " or " jesus a first grader could have got that right. i was so fed up with his s**t. I know this wasnt the right way to handle this but i could not take it no more. Right now he is on a 20 day suspension and they are considering replacing him. my cultures teacher had him and and he even said he hadnt changed one bit.

12-12-2007, 02:48 PM
hmmmm...i find it hard to believe your last post kawiefan...whether he treated you like you said, you went into class with the idea of disrupting him...and i bet it is not the first time...or the first teacher...i watched kids like you all through HS and wished they would just quit...it wasn't funny or cool...i think i am supporting most of those kids because they are collecting welfare now

bwamos
12-13-2007, 06:24 AM
Even w/ my previous ranting... I somewhat beleive him and am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

All of his other posts in the past as far as I'm aware of all seemed to be for the most part respectful, intelligent, and fairly thought out. Honestly, this post supprised me a bit.

He never came back in here and just unloaded on us. Others got more offended than he did.

I still don't think the situation was handled correctly, but hindsight is 20/20.
And for god's sake, just don't bag on a mans wife, daughter, or mother. It's a good way to end up having a very bad day, lol.