PDA

View Full Version : what to do??? how are they?

woodsracer144
12-07-2007, 10:49 PM
ok im a 16 year old that was and kinda still is on a blaster,
im lookin for a upgrade, i can ride the blaster like a cowboy rides bull,
now im lookin to get the ltr or in to dirtbikes, i found a 05 yfz250 with evo flo exhaust and a ton ove motor work and stuff for 2700.

my buddys dad gave me a offer rideing ang racing with them so im gonna see what the ltr is like,

i just wanna know whats the good and bad in them? or if there is something better out there,
i know there are the honda guys andthe yamaha guys and all that but open minded how do they sit? im gonna be doing hairscrambles and a oma national that is wide enough to fit a skidder through.

now to any one that would like to trade i have a blaster and a polaris Big Boss 6x6 that i never use at all it has almost new tires on it, i was gonna use it for hunting but never did, and thebig boss could come with a plow if you want.

thanks for hte help
i know there was a prob with the link and the low oil thing but anything els?

Drewltr450
12-08-2007, 03:46 PM
if your gona take up the offer racing with your friend ide get the ltr hands down its so nice for mx

my ltr has had no problems (exept a flat tire) for the 7 months ive had it its and 06 to. If you were to get an ltr get an 08. Suzuki has wored all the little bugs out of them

woodsracer144
12-08-2007, 04:01 PM
yeah its hairscrambels that i would race the most i think but i would do some mx races... its like gnc... or oma... ans the track is all wide enough to get a skidder...