PDA

View Full Version : This just in! VERY exciting news

QuadJunkies
12-07-2007, 11:43 AM
This is a HUGE step for our Youth riders.

Press release

Factory ATV Mini team formed...

Check out the new Mini ATV team for 2008..

Blythe, Ca: 12/7/07- DRR Inc. & Hetrick Racing announced today that they will be sponsorsing a factory backed Mini ATV Youth race team in WORCS for 2008. Several companies have came on board with parts support, race assistance and cash contingency will be payed. More information on the companies and involvement will soon follow. The team will consist of 4-5 riders 50 stock, 70 Mod & 90cc classes. There are currently spaces opened for 90cc classes both stock and mod. A resume will be required, so please hurry up and rush them in.

"We are very excited about this new opportunity for WORCS in 2008. Everyone surrounding the team is really looking forward to building a strong and fast mini team for this next year."- Mark Williams of Buddy Williams Racing.

"This just shows how much the ATV sport is growing in both Adult & Mini classes, I couldn't be happier with this news I received this morning. I'm looking forward to the ATV side of WORCS for this upcoming year. I think we will start to see a lot of new talent in the Mini ATV side of the series." Sean Reddish of WORCS Racing.

Please email resumes to buddywilliamsracing@msn.com

Jason Reed- WORCS Racing

raidernut
12-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Yes Tina this is exciting news. We are so lucky to have people in this mini quad industry, striving to close the gap with the motorcycle kids. Without people like Rich Hetrick, Lou at DRR, Billy Holt, Brad Simms, and the many regulars on this board that offer their priceless advice, we would not be getting opportunities such as this. I myself am very thankful to these people who have helped to make this sport what it is today. We started this racing a short 3 years ago, and i am just amazed at how far we have come in such a short time, thank you all for making this happen!

QuadJunkies
12-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by raidernut
Yes Tina this is exciting news. We are so lucky to have people in this mini quad industry, striving to close the gap with the motorcycle kids. Without people like Rich Hetrick, Lou at DRR, Billy Holt, Brad Simms, and the many regulars on this board that offer their priceless advice, we would not be getting opportunities such as this. I myself am very thankful to these people who have helped to make this sport what it is today. We started this racing a short 3 years ago, and i am just amazed at how far we have come in such a short time, thank you all for making this happen!

Couldnt have said it any better!
Thank you for all you do!:) You all are so very important to each and everyone of us and our kids :)

QuadJunkies
12-14-2007, 12:03 AM
Todays Press release-

12-14-2007 Oil City Pa. The 2008 DRR Hetrick Racing WORCS National Youth Team was announced today. The team will consist of 6 riders who will be chasing National Titles in the World Off Road Championship Series. Four of the six riders will be on 2008 Factory DRR DRX cvt racing machines. This group of riders earned an impressive 5 National Titles in 2007. Hetrick Racing of Oil City, Pa will be assuring that the machines are outfitted with their performance upgrades. Several other companies have come on board to back the racing team. Maxima Oils will be providing the lubricants for the machines, and Fox Racing will be putting their new DRR long travel shocks to the test. Its an exciting time for youth atv racing!

2007 DRR Hetrick Racing WORCS National Team

Buddy Williams, Blythe CA 70cc, 90cc
Tyler Wentz, Susanville CA 90cc
Brandon Lugan, Kuna ID 90cc
Kohl Feuerhahn, Bakersfield CA 50cc, 70cc
Grant Mitchell, Grass Valley CA Shifter
Kelsey Lugan, Kuna ID Shifter

bulldogfallon
12-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Can I ask for some clarification on the race team?

Just to make sure I am understanding it correctly.

Is the Hetrick Team "a" DRR team or "the" DRR race team?

There is a difference.....

The reason I ask is because I want others to know if there is a possibility that if they wanted to commit to attending all of the Nationals as a race team, that DRR would also consider them for some type of factory support.

There are 2 riders that aren't on DRRs according to the list you provided. Unless DRRs shifter is ready to go? Got some secret info? I'll tell if you do? :) :)

I am not trying cast any negative light on this post or effort by Hetrick, but the way the wording is being published it could be taken either way and I have a few of my dealers question me about it.

I believe Les from Extreme Mini Quads NW will also have a DRR Race Team at the Worcs series.

Should be a strong series for DRR!!!

Good luck guys

QuadJunkies
12-15-2007, 12:39 AM
raidernut is our Team leader, Ill let him answer that ;)

Hetrick Racing
12-18-2007, 10:01 AM
HETRICK RACING & DRR Have more than one factory team this year
we have the NATIONAL RACE TEAM
we have the WORCS NATIONAL TEAM
we have the GNCC NATIONAL TEAM
we have the NATIONAL EDT RACE TEAM

All of the teams are sponsored by Hetrick and by DRR

By NO means does this state that Lou (DRR) is not doing sponsorship for other riders.

These are the teams that HETRICK RACING are involved with.

This also does NOT mean that Hetrick Racing is not doing other sponsorships either.

We were just looking to help a bunch more riders this year,with this I think everyone can agree we have done exactly that.

bulldogfallon
12-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Thank you for the explanation

Some of the DRR dealers in my territory had asked me about how to get a sponsored team from DRR and I wanted to make sure I was explaining it properly.

Especially when 2 of the riders (don't appear) to be on DRR's

I didn't really know what to tell them....

Thanks again for taking the time post a response