PDA

View Full Version : CRF hybrid project for sale

440ex#28
12-06-2007, 06:10 PM
I am looking to get rid of my hybrid project i started a while ago. I am selling due to limited funds and i looking to buy a new truck.

'03 CRF450 Motor- fresh top end 0 hours (not even started yet), ported and polished, stainless steel intake valve upgrade, PC valve cover. it has a kickstart extension. new drive sprocket and baldwin billet sprocket guard. will also incluce a bunch of oil filters.It also comes with HMF custom Exhaust with Big Header. It Will also come with a FCR 42mm carb. will include wiring and a BRAND NEW killswitch.

400ex frame converted for the motor- The frame is BARE METAL and needs to be powdercoated. this comes with all the mounts already necessary for the CRF motor. Also a oversized radiator, and a custom subframe. ac propeg nerfbars

Also included
Houser +3 longtravel a-arms
lonestar axle
lonestar twin row carrier
Champion Beadlock rear with claw Mx's (90% tread)
I have a BRAND NEW black houser steering stem never used
All the brack components spindles, rotors, calipers, hubs etc.
Magura Hydro clutch

I HAVE A TON OF OTHER PARTS AND MISC. THAT I NEED TO GET RID OF. I will except reasonable offers on these parts as a whole. I would like to just sell everything in one big order, or at least the Frame and motor (and everythign that goes with it) together.

AtvMxRider
12-06-2007, 06:25 PM
pm'd you