PDA

View Full Version : Went Riding!

JIMFROMTEXCO
12-06-2007, 04:22 PM
we got a couple inchs of white stuff over the last few days so i went riding. lots of fun untill...

we went to the hillclimbs we built many years ago we were screwing around on them for quite a while and i decided to try some of the harder ones. well i got almost all the way to the top in third throwing lots of snow roost when the tires suddenly grabed, i quickly pulled in the clutch to drop the front end but, it was to late. i bailed and got out of the way luckly when my quad fliped backwards it rolled on its side and didnt tumble to the bottem. but the damage was done busted my stock grab bar instantly and shattered my rear fender. :rolleyes:

my rear fenders were near perfect for an 87. no sun fade, no deep scratchs, and no cracks. now there ruined.

does anybody have a set for sale at a good price?

mike maddrell
12-09-2007, 05:51 PM
sorry to hear that man. was it the factory grey plastic? if so, that really sucks. youd be lucky to even be able to get that new yet. wish i could be of some help to ya.

JIMFROMTEXCO
12-10-2007, 10:25 AM
yea it was factory grey. i want red or gray rears. im gonna prolly give it a little make over now, 250r hood with headlight. new bumper and grab bar.