PDA

View Full Version : opinions

Nac's22
12-06-2007, 11:57 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220141246892&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI

im very interested..... what do you guys think about this?

beobe99
12-06-2007, 11:07 PM
That seller "stoneconcepts" is one solid ebayer. He helped me build my first R with about 70% of the parts coming from him (I don't know him personaly. I just bought parts from him).

His prices are always fair thats for sure. But for 500+ dollars Id go with a powervalve set up unless you want more of a stock look engine wise.

If you have extra R parts laying around email him and ask if he'll take partial trades (its what I did on some parts). But remember this is a business to him so he can't give you full value on trades im sure..

my88r
12-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by beobe99
That seller "stoneconcepts" is one solid ebayer. He helped me build my first R with about 70% of the parts coming from him (I don't know him personaly. I just bought parts from him).

His prices are always fair thats for sure. But for 500+ dollars Id go with a powervalve set up unless you want more of a stock look engine wise.

If you have extra R parts laying around email him and ask if he'll take partial trades (its what I did on some parts). But remember this is a business to him so he can't give you full value on trades im sure..

Im with you. Wes is a pretty cool guy. ive bought quit a few parts from him. hes had that jug for awhile now. he might negotiate the price. :macho

Nac's22
12-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Im just trying to get something with work done to it for my extra bottom end. We email back and forth and he is prob. going to throw the full gasket kit in with it. Looks pretty cool too and besides it saying LRD on the side its like a secret so thats cool too.

my88r
12-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by TRR440EX
Im just trying to get something with work done to it for my extra bottom end. We email back and forth and he is prob. going to throw the full gasket kit in with it. Looks pretty cool too and besides it saying LRD on the side its like a secret so thats cool too.

:cool: yea, he does have a good deal on that. plus he went down on his price for when i first seen it. good luck:macho