PDA

View Full Version : People With PDA's/Smartphones

ShiftFMX
12-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Do you ever think you could go back to using a normal phone? After having My BlackBerry, It would be so hard to go back to having my old nextel phone!!

What do you think?

Scottt89
12-05-2007, 10:43 PM
I have the Q. But I also have a Nextel 850 I think. With todays phones, all I may want in the phone is my Camera. I use the Smart Phone for work, I would love for that email to go away lol. I really don't find that many useful differences between a high quality flip phone like the Krazer and the Smartphone, at least for my usage.

MOFO
12-06-2007, 04:40 AM
I know why they call blackberry's "crackberry's". With my job, I send and received around 80-100 e-mails a day. Having a blackberry has made this so much easier to manage and I could not see myself doing my job without one (after having the blackberry for 6 months)...

One word of caution for anyone that uses a blackberry for work. You need to control the blackberry and not let the blackberry control you. There is a time you set it down for the day and your done - some people I work with can't seem to do this... :ermm:

bwamos
12-06-2007, 06:43 AM
I use a Treo680.
Touchscreen, QWERTY keypad, use any palm pilot software (1000's availiable), etc.. only thing this thing is missing is Wi-Fi. But, I'm sure in a couple models to come you'll be seeing that too.

I use it for everything. Even have MS Money that will link up to the PC version at home.

There's no way I could ever go back to a standard cellphone.

I use it puerly for personal use. Only thing I use it for at work is syncing up the appointment calendar in outlook.

cbrooks118
12-06-2007, 07:58 AM
I use the treo700wx (windows mobile), i love it, emails, full web, WM player so i can have siruis anywhere i go. I could never use a regular phone again. Its pretty nice when i can infra red anything my coworkers have

honduh440
12-06-2007, 10:44 AM
not a chance i have 2 blackberrys and 2 windowsmobile phones i cant even type on reg phones anymore

csimp3
12-06-2007, 12:19 PM
when i first got my blackberry, i thought, this is dumb, im not keeping this, ill use it for a month then get a different phone. that was at least 6 months ago, im trying to get the Q right now, but i cant even imagine having a regular phone keypad anymore, plus not having the internet, no way could i go back

spanky101
12-06-2007, 06:04 PM
haha everyone always asks how i like my blackberry and i tell them, ill never go back to a regular phone and they just like stare at me when i say it!

chadbarger18
12-06-2007, 06:11 PM
im 15 i have the blackberry 8703e i hate it the only reasion i got it was becaust of the qwerty keyboard and now i just want 1 that will take pics so i would be happy to go back to a regular phone

YZ400EX
12-06-2007, 10:01 PM
I have the Sprint PPC 6800. Windows mobile 6, exel, word, power point, outlook.. it even has msn messenger and AIM.. I cannot even think of going back to a basic phone.. They just have so many uses and the WIFI is awesome.. I pick up a regular cell phone and dont even know how to dial the #.. I am way to used to all the features, keyboard and especially the touch screen!:D

Ralph
12-06-2007, 11:59 PM
the last thing i want is harlen being able to e-mail me work anywhere i go. No smartphone for me, i got enough on my plate as it is.

The day they come out with a phone that does my work for me, someone let me know.

beaker1214
12-07-2007, 07:29 AM
I love my Q, and I dont think I would ever be able to go back to a razer. The one thing I dont like abouti is how there is no wi fi card build in to it.

xsr_racing28c
12-07-2007, 07:33 AM
I've got the HTC Mogul 6800 and would never go back. Previous to this I had the Palm Treo700 wx and liked that alot too, but the full slide out keyboard on the mogul is very nice!

~Jay

ShiftFMX
12-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by chadbarger18
im 15 i have the blackberry 8703e i hate it the only reasion i got it was becaust of the qwerty keyboard and now i just want 1 that will take pics so i would be happy to go back to a regular phone

http://www.blackberrycurve.com/