PDA

View Full Version : Dog Skinned Alive

Ghost-Rider
12-05-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm outraged by this BS.

These people need to hung and skinned alive them self.

Since the pics are kind of graphic I'll copy and paste the text. I will also post a link but don't click unless you have a strong stomach.

What happened?

A local family’s pet beagle was mutilated and left for dead, Cullman County's worst case of animal cruelty in years.

Who is investigating?

Cullman County Sheriff Tyler Roden said the Sheriff’s Office is investigating the case. Roden said the act is a Class C Felony charge and carries a fine up to $5,000 and up to 10 years in prison.

Where did it happen?

County Road 1428 in Vinemont.

What are the owners saying?

Janet Rodgers: "It is inhumane and I just can’t imagine anyone doing that to a living creature. I am just flabbergasted. I think whoever did this should be tied up and skinned."

Neal Rodgers: "I can’t imagine who would do this. I’ve had bird dogs for years and never had anything like this happen."

If you have information about this case ...

Call the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office at 734-0342.

WARNING : GRAPHIC IMAGES, ONLY FOR THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH.

http://www.cullmantimes.com/archivesearch/local_story_328165603.html

Scro
12-05-2007, 01:46 PM
That happened about 45 minutes down the road from me. Definately some sick people in this world.

Ghost-Rider
12-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Man it's just so bad, I could see someone being tortured for something like this. It's just so unnecessary and the dog is helpless. I don't understand how someone could even go through with doing that to a living dog.

ShiftFMX
12-05-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm no animals rights activist, But I think that anyone that does this should face severe charges, almost similar to Murder, Actually it is Murder, Just on different Scale. This Saddens me because I have a Beagle, that looks almost identical to the dog in the article, and I know that beagles are as sweet as they come. I know its kinda hypocritical for me to speak strongly against this, because I hunt, But this is just plain wrong, I mean come on, this was a part of their family for Christ's sake! I hope they find out who did this, and if they dont, I hope they experience the Emotional Pain that they put this family through, and it haunts his/her mind forever.

Ghost-Rider
12-05-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't think its hypocritical to say that at all. At least when you hunt you do something with the animal, even if you trap and skin you wouldn't skin it alive.

07250ex
12-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I hope they experience the Emotional Pain that they put this family through, and it haunts his/her mind forever.

sadly someone sick enough to do that probably has no emotions and no conciense(sp) poor dog

12-05-2007, 02:02 PM
that is just total bull sh*%. I wanna beat who evers ***** would skin a dog while its living. How would they like it if we skinned them alive.

kawiefan
12-05-2007, 02:08 PM
they should be casterated and then shot. who the hell would do that to a living creature. ive got a six month doberman puppy and i would never imagine doing such a thing

derekhonda
12-05-2007, 02:15 PM
horrible...

Ruby Soho
12-05-2007, 02:18 PM
that pisses me off. how could you do that? id like to see the ****ers who did that to the poor dog get it done to them. some people are ****ed up in the head

kawabunga
12-05-2007, 02:25 PM
i am truly, utterly disgusted and outraged by this act. there is absolutely no excuse or reason to do such a horrilbe thing. that is one of the most horrible things i've ever seen, and it goes right along with the other thing which was animal curelty. a while back someone posted something they found which was people killing kittens and other animals for their fur in some quite horrific fasions. this is the same thing. i really hope that these people get what they have coming to them when they figure out who did it. they deserve the same punishment in my book.

kawiefan
12-05-2007, 02:27 PM
also just like the mike vick inceident WTF

Ghost-Rider
12-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by kawabunga
i am truly, utterly disgusted and outraged by this act. there is absolutely no excuse or reason to do such a horrilbe thing. that is one of the most horrible things i've ever seen, and it goes right along with the other thing which was animal curelty. a while back someone posted something they found which was people killing kittens and other animals for their fur in some quite horrific fasions. this is the same thing. i really hope that these people get what they have coming to them when they figure out who did it. they deserve the same punishment in my book.

Yea I actually heard something a while back about people making coats out of puppy pelts.:mad: :huh :mad:

Flip_SideEX
12-05-2007, 02:39 PM
drugs corrupt the mind

WhiteZrider
12-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Wow thats horrible.

But look at the first two pictures, the spot on his head. Not there in the next two.

Flip_SideEX
12-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
Wow thats horrible.

But look at the first two pictures, the spot on his head. Not there in the next two.

Yea, its a totally different dog. the owner had two dogs and the other one escaped before an attempt was given to it. Read the caption under the first picture

elementryder
12-05-2007, 03:16 PM
yeh but still who would be so messed up in the head to do something like this

Robin Hood
12-05-2007, 03:33 PM
I'd wind up being charged for manslaughter after I found the owners... :mad:

suzukigirl
12-05-2007, 03:34 PM
this just makes me so mad......i just can't understand how someone could be that ****** up to even do something like this...its cruel......imo the people who do this should have the same thing done to them....fining them and sending them to jail isn't going to make them change

Ghost-Rider
12-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood

The owners didn't do it.

Pipeless416
12-05-2007, 03:53 PM
some people are sick. thats why i am a firm believer in an eye for an eye. i once had a kid say to me during a soccer game on the field, "see those two dogs over there? i'm gonna nail them with this ball before the game is over." turns out, they were my two dogs. the kid left in an ambulance and there was no foul on me ;) . its one type of wrong to threaten other people, but its another to mess with defenseless pets.

TWISTED DINLI
12-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood

same here dude i would tie him up to a tree and skin him a live and then leave him sit there. thats freaking mean:mad:

BlaineKaiser450
12-05-2007, 04:07 PM
OMG that just pisses me off!!! i hope that whoever did this goes to prison for life and rots in hell! i do not see how anyone could EVER do this to a poor dog!!! :mad:

12-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Wow I do not even know what to say. I have a beagle and I cant even believe what I would do if that happened to him. One thing I dont understand is how did the dog live with no skin on it and how long did it live with just meat showing? That is the sickest thing I have ever seen and I would just shoot whoever did it.

KXRida
12-05-2007, 04:58 PM
God I hope they cut that person's balls off and shove them so far down his throat. If someone did that to one of my pets, I'd be out for blood. They would probably have two double tapped into their fu(king forehead from the smith and wesson .45.

ZeroLogic
12-05-2007, 05:31 PM
You ain't seen nothing yet.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG0YrDMeVvI&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG0YrDMeVvI&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

gncc025
12-05-2007, 05:36 PM
thats beyond horrible:( . i dont believe in karma but if i did id say someones got some serious **** coming their way.

12-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Wow zerologic I could not even watch the whole movie becuase I almost threw up.

ZeroLogic
12-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by RoadRidin450r
Wow zerologic I could not even watch the whole movie becuase I almost threw up.

Yea, I don't know how people can do this. You truely have to be cold hearted.:ermm:

KXRida
12-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG0YrDMeVvI&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG0YrDMeVvI&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

wow dude that's intense. I hope everyone who hurt those animals fu(king dies. Seriously. I hope they do. I can't stand when people harm defenseless animals.

I was about 2 seconds from puking my guts out.

07250ex
12-05-2007, 06:20 PM
the poor dog at the very end had no skin on his face his skull was shown and he was still alive, just a bloody skull and two eyes thats terrible

Flyin-Low
12-05-2007, 06:25 PM
I can't stand to look at the pictures of that poor dog, or make it more than a minute through that video.. I love my animals, they are part of the family.

If anybody threatened to, let alone actually did, do something to my dogs, I'd make sure they wouldn't be leaving a hospital bed for quite a while... That way they couldn't even try it.

The saddest part is the fact that even if the person who did it got caught, they will just fly through the courts and probably be out with just a slap on the wrist... Part of the reason I'd rather find the culprit myself.

Hunting is one thing, because they are wild animals and humanly killed and then used for a good purpose.. but why torture a cute, loving, defenseless dog that was obviously part of someones family?!

Sorry, this post really upset me.

-Martin

tman12345
12-05-2007, 06:31 PM
what the f*** is wrong with those people, how could they do that, if any of that s*** happened around here i would personally make them not ever able to lay another hand on an animal. it sickens me what type of stuff people do, especially to the still living animals, throwing them around, i would love to catch these people. they would not know what hit them.

NPelletier
12-05-2007, 06:47 PM
thats just sick and terrible....makes me sick to death of what some people will do to obviously deffenseless creatures:cuss:

wayfastwhitey69
12-05-2007, 07:07 PM
sick motherf*ckers, they should be shot

TWISTED DINLI
12-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
the poor dog at the very end had no skin on his face his skull was shown and he was still alive, just a bloody skull and two eyes thats terrible

yea it is. the people that did this should be beaten and skinned alive to make them go through what they put them animals through.

416exfreak
12-05-2007, 07:08 PM
That is the kind of thing that would drive me to take a human beings life.:grr: :mad:

12-05-2007, 07:10 PM
I dont believe in murder...but i can without a doubt say right now if i came across any one that has participated in anything remotely like what is shown in those pictures/ video, i would kill them.

zukirules
12-05-2007, 07:16 PM
I think death penaltys appropriate. This is what leads to serial killers too :mad:

wayfastwhitey69
12-05-2007, 07:16 PM
im with 416ex, thats sick, if someone ever did anything to my dog while she was alive i would have killed them, some people are sick and need to be in the mental institution

BlaineKaiser450
12-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
That is the kind of thing that would drive me to take a human beings life.:grr: :mad: same here! i cant stand it when people hurt helpless, defenseless animals. If anyone did that to my dog/turtle/cat or w/e, they would never find the body(i am not a violent person but those people need what they deserve!)

250x_kyle
12-05-2007, 07:59 PM
find out who did it and skinnem wiht a butter knife. cold hearted people who do crap like this deserver worse than what they did.

spanky101
12-05-2007, 08:07 PM
the more i readthis thread and the more i think aout the more enraged i get and the more i feel like driving down to alabama and taking that persons life into my own hands. That is down-right disgusting and that person is a waste of human flesh. i hope that person rots in **** and he will get what he deserves, one way or another. Zerologics video got to me, and im usually a pretty strong stomached person, i had to quit after the person chained the dog to the fence and proceded to skin that dog alive! That is absolutley horrible and i just dont see how someone could even do that. like i feel sick to my stomach but enraged and it makes me want to go out and find someone who does this and do the same to them. Parts of the human race make me sick.

450raider
12-05-2007, 08:16 PM
one thing is for sure, you wont see those *******(s) try to skin anybody simply cause they dont have the balls hell if they can read this (if they can even read for that matter) i dare them to come to lake city, TN and skin me if they can, just ask for that blonde dude with the kfx youll find me no problem, geez i wish there was a fraction of media effort put into animal cruelty as there is with useless other crap.

zukirules
12-05-2007, 08:18 PM
I just saw the pictures. Seriously, this brought me down soo much as soon as i saw the dog. If the person is ever found who did this, they should be killed without a trial. Did they put the dog down, or was there someway to save it? I hope the family finds who did this, and gets too choose that persons punishment!

Exrider434
12-05-2007, 08:33 PM
sick fu(ks. How could you ever even think of doing that too a poor beagle let alone any dog. That video was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen especially the dog at the end. I actually gagged 3 times when i saw that nasty sh*t

NPelletier
12-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
I can't stand to look at the pictures of that poor dog, or make it more than a minute through that video.. I love my animals, they are part of the family.

If anybody threatened to, let alone actually did, do something to my dogs, I'd make sure they wouldn't be leaving a hospital bed for quite a while... That way they couldn't even try it.

The saddest part is the fact that even if the person who did it got caught, they will just fly through the courts and probably be out with just a slap on the wrist... Part of the reason I'd rather find the culprit myself.

Hunting is one thing, because they are wild animals and humanly killed and then used for a good purpose.. but why torture a cute, loving, defenseless dog that was obviously part of someones family?!

Sorry, this post really upset me.

-Martin

thsi entire thread just sickens me....the fact that people will do that makes me sick...im petting my dog right now in awe at what i just saw:cuss: :cuss:

CHAR250R
12-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Cats and dogs are food in some parts of the world. Be thankful you don't live in those parts of the world. The person or persons who skinned the beagle need a beating. Who in their right mind skins a dog alive? Who in their right mind skins a dog...period? Some twisted people out there. Just when you think you have seen it all, low and behold, someones tops it. :(

tp300ex
12-05-2007, 08:56 PM
if i ever met the person who did that they would be dead...i can honestly say that i would beat them to death with my bare hands! this makes me sick to see this stuff

DVS_Freestyler
12-05-2007, 08:58 PM
i hope those ba#terds rot in hell! iv had 2 beagles, sweetest little dogs ever. wow, that makes me pissed

440racer66
12-05-2007, 09:10 PM
they should be skinnef alive themseves and rolled around in gas. beat and have all limbs removed and dorve around so we can all get a hit in

F-16Guy
12-05-2007, 11:54 PM
It makes me absolutely sick -- that's all I can think to say. I have a seven year old Beagle and I can't imagine him being put through that kind of pain. The video is indicative of the different mindsets in the world. I'm more or less an athiest, so I don't subscribe to the notion that all "beasts" are put on the Earth to serve man. With that said, I'm also not a vegetarian, but I believe that if you have to kill an animal so that you can eat, it should be done as swiftly, painlessly, and respectfully as possible.

One_Bad_400
12-06-2007, 12:12 AM
carma's a B****!!! it'll be there time some day... but that is the worst animal cruilty i've ever seen... R.I.P. good luck to buttercup to find a new companion

chris46250r
12-06-2007, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by zukirules
I think death penaltys appropriate. This is what leads to serial killers too :mad:

Yes the death penalty is whats appropriate but it shouldn't be quick. A slow painfull death on live pay per view TV with all procedes going to the Humane Sociaty would just suit the crap outta me.

hardtrailz400
12-06-2007, 08:11 AM
If they catch the worthless **** that did that, they need to skin them alive then throw them in a big ol vat of peroxide and let them choke to death on the bubbles.

It is so sad to see that people are there that are twisted enough to do something like this.

Titanium
12-06-2007, 12:08 PM
I think authorities should skin him alive just like he did to the dog. I hate people who beat or mistreat peoples pets.

Ghost-Rider
12-06-2007, 01:08 PM
That video was horrible, I stopped at the German Shepard.

I don't get why they don't kill the animals, having them alive is just going to make it harder to do.

12-06-2007, 05:13 PM
i hope this stays towards the top of this forum for a long time, just so people can actual witness how sadistic this world is, i actualy had no clue this was a every day thing across the sea untill i saw this thread and did alot of googling.

honda8&3
12-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by kawabunga

I couldn't agree more, they don't have rights no more and should be shot and killed on sight no questions asked!:mad::cuss: :grr: :cuss:

honda8&3
12-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

I was about to throw the chair from underneath my @$$ at the screen!!!!!!!!!!!That is BULL**** and I will never stand for any animal cruelty ever!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Those ppl were from asia in some of those clips. ****ING CHINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could you hurt this:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

honda8&3
12-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by honda8&3
I was about to throw the chair from underneath my @$$ at the screen!!!!!!!!!!!That is BULL**** and I will never stand for any animal cruelty ever!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Those ppl were from asia in some of those clips. ****ING CHINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could you hurt this:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

Sorry to any asian ppl on this site but that is just MESSED UP!

One_Bad_400
12-06-2007, 05:56 PM
i agree... animal cruilty is the worst thing ever... and to think... WE think its bad... think about what THERE going threw... to know that you have NO CONTROL of anything thats going on... to be shoved in a box, to be skinned alive, to be beanin and neck broke and hung as tight as possible... honestly... if i saw some one remotly kick my dog i would make sure they weren't concious by the end of the day and if i ever saw someone take a knife or do anything i saw in that video.. i honestly thing thats the point where i would break and kill a human being over a animal... my hole body is tensed up right now and i'm in a worse mood then i've been in in a LONG LONG time...

honda8&3
12-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
i agree... animal cruilty is the worst thing ever... and to think... WE think its bad... think about what THERE going threw... to know that you have NO CONTROL of anything thats going on... to be shoved in a box, to be skinned alive, to be beanin and neck broke and hung as tight as possible... honestly... if i saw some one remotly kick my dog i would make sure they weren't concious by the end of the day and if i ever saw someone take a knife or do anything i saw in that video.. i honestly thing thats the point where i would break and kill a human being over a animal... my hole body is tensed up right now and i'm in a worse mood then i've been in in a LONG LONG time...

I totally agree:mad:

honduh440
12-06-2007, 06:12 PM
im willing to bet stuff like this related to some meth user that is 2 seconds from overdosing

Pappy
12-06-2007, 06:17 PM
it took me a few days to open the link and see the pics. if they find these people...send them to me, im ready to go to work on them now.

Punk'd
12-06-2007, 06:42 PM
That video was horrible man I cant believe people would do that. It goes to show you how messed up this world truely is:(

limetimeracerII
12-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
God I hope they cut that person's balls off and shove them so far down his throat. If someone did that to one of my pets, I'd be out for blood. They would probably have two double tapped into their fu(king forehead from the smith and wesson .45. Whoever did this doesn't have any balls.

chris46250r
12-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by limetimeracerII
Whoever did this doesn't have any balls.

I gotta giva an amen on that one.

KXRida
12-07-2007, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by limetimeracerII
Whoever did this doesn't have any balls.

word

spanky101
12-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
it took me a few days to open the link and see the pics. if they find these people...send them to me, im ready to go to work on them now.

im right along side with pappy. like this whole thing has really gotten to me the past few days. its disgusting to see what some of the human race feel is morally accetable.