PDA

View Full Version : 2005 YFZ 450 Built Motor 6 Hours $3k invested

yfz450954x
12-05-2007, 12:45 PM
This is a 2005 YFZ 450 motor

It has been rebuilt in febuary or march with almost everythign being replaced.

It has new:

06 Cases

Crank

every bearing

every seal

shift shaft

shift fork

clutch

basket

2 new ehast valves

and some other parts i cannotr remeber and they deleted the last listing.

Its mods include

449 bore and re nikilcil

ported

polished

cases matched

cooling ports releaved

and some other mods i cant remember

this come with the motor and starter

I have the mod'd carb and electronics avail.

All motor work and parts have 6 hours on them since the rebuild. The bike has been sitting for 6 moths and was winterized before it was stored. I used to wash the bike with wheel cleaner/degreeser so it to the coating off of the oil line bolts and they now have minor surface rust but that doesnt effect the performance of the bike nor the internals at all. The motor was built to race pro-am in 2007 but i couldnt afford it anymore so i started to part it out. Do not bid if you cant pay!!!! I am upset that i have to list this motor again. Please allow 3-4 business days for me to ship this, payment is required imedately after auction ends via paypal.... CSRacing (a small private shop) has done all of the mods to the motor, and i will include a stack of recipts along with the cellphone number of the builder of the motor. I have well over 3k invested into the motor alone in new parts and mods. This motor is compareable to a pro riders motor, and It is built to be reliable. My loss is your gain.

Its Currently On ebay Once again... Stupid Dead Beat Bidders Keep wasting My time.The Ebay Link... $1500 Ends the auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-YFz-450-yfz450-motor-engine-3k-invested-proam_W0QQitemZ220180079122QQihZ012QQcategoryZ4397 7QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)