PDA

View Full Version : Ever been to Pismo Beach?

cyba888
11-09-2002, 03:12 PM
I will be bringing my quad with me but my friend will rent one from Pismo. There are three places from the internet that I saw that rents ATV's. Any tips on where to ride and what to look out for? Want to make sure I have a good time and want to be able to enjoy Pismo as much as possible.

Dune Surfer
11-09-2002, 09:52 PM
Pismo is fun. Don't worry about getting lost it's not real big. They rent quads right on the beach. Bring warm clothes. You will have fun. Mabey an EX rider that lives up there will show you around. Good luck

Davids440ex
11-10-2002, 03:35 AM
do the spped limit on the beach no wheelie's you have to keep all 4 tires on the ground. i have gotten in trourble a lot cause of that.
do not go to fast out there till you now your way around. just be safe.

infantry317
11-10-2002, 09:12 AM
I went to pismo back in 92 while stationed at Ft.Ord. About 8 of us joes went in two monster trucks and we rented blasters (all we could afford at the time). Probably one of the most fun days in my life!

Have fun!
Scott

BiggerRed 400ex
11-11-2002, 07:06 PM
The way the dunes are in Oceano (pismo) are weird.... They look nice and appealing from the ocean side but if you go up hill full bore, you'll be wishing you hadn't cause the dunes just drop off on the opposite side:eek: ......... I almost bit the dust cause of it (over the handle bars). BUT PISMO IS TOO FUN.... After riding there i think that sand riding is the most fun ........ besides doing a bunch of power slides on a trail...:macho