PDA

View Full Version : m36indiana

bens250ex
12-04-2007, 10:08 AM
i did a trade with him i described my stuff as it was, he said he was trading me a full yoshi system, it got here and it was a slip on with a stock header. i traded for the header not the damn slip on. he also wouldnt work it out my way, after i was the one getting riped off, and he wanted it his way. i tried to make if fair for both but he would only give me 40 bucks. i would not deal with him again.

m36indiana
12-04-2007, 10:20 AM
if you look it is a full system, header is shorter, you saw the pics i sent you before you decided to trade. the plastics you sent me you didnt show the big rip in the rear. the rims have rtv all over them to seal the tires and you never said theywere bent so i say we both got screwed.you can ck my ebay i got 100% positive feedback.

bens250ex
12-06-2007, 09:18 PM
wow you can check my ebay too and i got 100% also... who cares about ebay. the facts are i said rear plastic HAS a CRACK.... and i clearly said rims are in OK shape..that meant not brand new......and the rtv is used so the rims want leak, common on alot of 2 piece rims and hypers. you say the pipe is shorter???? what are you lookin at ? i have my stock header sittin next to it and its the same size???????? :confused: so you say i should have looked at the pic well i did and so should you.. its hard to tell in the pic if its a true full system or not. at least i was bein honest about my parts you could have read the description and gottin what type of condition and what the part was. thank you im done with you go about your life:rolleyes: