PDA

View Full Version : fast help

nickmelll
12-03-2007, 07:43 PM
ok i got a prob my old clutch basket in the blaster was pretty well killed so i got one off ebay and i put it in but now when i pull the clutch in and kick it in gear it just takes off like the clutch is doin nothing.... it will actually squal the tires so idk . ... i tryed another set old clutches and same prob and i took a disk out so it even has move ment with out the clutch pulled inn but it still does it any ideas cuz i am lost

ZeroLogic
12-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Did you try adjusting the cable?

nickmelll
12-03-2007, 07:58 PM
yea i tryed it with a little slack and it didnt work so i tightened it up pretty good but it still didnt do any thing

mx/xcblaster
12-03-2007, 08:14 PM
1.did you touch anything else
2.how many times have you done the clutch
3.is the pressure plate in right it can only go in one way if it isnt in that way ur clutch will be messed up

nickmelll
12-03-2007, 08:54 PM
no i didnt touch any thing else i just did the basket i have put clutches in it before but not the basket but i watched how every thing came apart and put everything back the right way (except for the little ball behind the center rod i lost it but i got another) and i made sure the pressure plate was right i kept tryin it till it droped down in to place so i have no clue :confused: is there anything else behind that center rod besides th ball?