PDA

View Full Version : contingecy program is alive for 2008 better than ever

hotquads1
12-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Looks like our hard work is paying off ! DRR has again condsidered the voice of its dealers, distributors and customers and is expanding its 2008 preliminary contigency program, looks to add more series such as worcs and gncc and others , also including some 50cc classes for the upcoming year. More info can be found at DRR website and while final details have not been posted , I am certain DRR's program will be superior to any other program available to a mini atv racing team, and would like to thank Lou and the team at DRR for responding to our requests, as usual over and above our expectations. It is nice to see a company that believes in supporting our youth , I would like to challenge other manufacturers to follow the lead of DRR , and assist the youth atv racing programs in reaching more kids than ever ! Good luck to everyone in the 2008 racing season.
marc

QuadJunkies
12-02-2007, 02:48 PM
VERY COOL!!
:cool:

wvspeedfreak
12-02-2007, 03:04 PM
That is great.

hotquads1
12-08-2007, 04:40 PM
everyone needs to register for contingecy money , instructions on the drr website, dont wait till the last minute.
marc

ecmini1
12-08-2007, 09:44 PM
DRR is first out of the gate with everything.

:D lol

humboldt hills
12-09-2007, 07:18 AM
I didn't look real hard, but I couldn't find anything about GNCC contengency? Got A link?

hotquads1
12-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by humboldt hills
I didn't look real hard, but I couldn't find anything about GNCC contengency? Got A link?

I will make a call , the website is not getting updated very often .
I have been assured by Lou that the GNCC riders will be included in the 08 program.
marc

racerdad199
12-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Can we register for 2008 on the site yet? I only see the information for the 2007 program.

hotquads1
12-14-2007, 08:45 AM
site will be updated soon, for 08'..
another program is the coming for the local series racers also... headed up by the DRR Nation (bulldog) listen out !
marc

quad1rider
12-20-2007, 12:40 AM
I hear that the program is crazy with 300 in drr bucks per 1st at the atva nationals. Did you see that Rich Hetrick announced the worc's team for 2008 and I here there may be other's named as an atva team ... Drr has Us on the short list for sponsorship but you never know what that means till you get the papers ... because so many people apply it makes it impossible to sponsor everyone.

Rich sponsor's alot of riders @15% off probably in the 1000's >> That a program everyone should look into as well besides the DRR contingencies. Hetrick's Team get 's more but they have tons of sponorships and riders like the Laurian's and Joel Hetrick so we will just wait and see how things go for us.

anyone have any other news...I would like to be on top of these contingencies deals... just like everybody else.

Hetrick Racing
12-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Let me see Joel Hetrick -Hetrick Racing same name same company 8 national championships 12 local championships.

Ron sold about 12 quads for me last year alone.

Just refering to those you stated,the more you do for your sponsors the more they do for you.

In the racing industry there is what we call a budget we helped
many people last year, my budget was $15,000.
We over spent that by $10,000

quad1rider
12-22-2007, 09:01 AM
Let's HELP The Hetrick Racing Team or Teams to help get the word out and don't forget to mention how much they do for the racers> I dont know the numbers on how many get that 15% deal but I here Its available to almost everyone that submits a resume' Right there that's owesome!! and probably isn't included in that budget Rich mentioned.

raidernut
12-22-2007, 09:25 AM
i deleted mine, and you should do the same to both of yours, because as written it is easy to misunderstand the point you were making, seemed as though you were being negative in your post. If not i apologize and you can delete your posts as well

etondaddy
12-22-2007, 09:36 AM
Rich check your pm's

Hetrick Racing
12-22-2007, 05:19 PM
I agree with mark ,I read the post and also took it as a negative comment.

quad1rider
12-23-2007, 12:23 PM
Well it seems reading can be an issue on any subject... just like saying I love you at the wrong time LOL ,Statements made can be read in numerous ways I made it look better by adding more words that i left out to shorten the post but maybe now it reads better..