View Full Version : cardio stack still accepting resumes

jb500ex
12-02-2007, 11:38 AM
for athletes of any sport that want to use a pre-workout supplement. email them to jb500ex@hotmail.com. i dont need real fancy ones either so if all you have is basic info that is fine.

THE PRE-RACE SUPPLEMENT
THAT TURNS RIDERS INTO CHAMPIONS!
Cardio Stack first got its name by offering the most comprehensive and effective pre-workout diet supplement, helping thousands improve their workout performance and optimize fat metabolism.

Cardio Stack has since captured the attention of many professional and amateur racers, becoming the pre-workout supplement of choice for those looking to leave their competition in the dust! Endorsed and used many of the top racers in the game, including top ranked GNCC Pro's Chris Borich, William Yokley, Johnny Gallagher, Matt Smiley.

Cardio Stack's proprietary formula provides all the vital nutrients you need to give you that extra edge and perform at your best. You'll feel the difference Cardio Stack can make the first time you take it! Guaranteed.

• Delays the onset of ARM PUMP & Fatigue

• Increases stamina and endurance by 64% for tweaked out energy without the jitters

• Increases strength and power for faster lap times & improved handling

• Improves nerve impulses for quicker reaction time

• Improves your body's adaptation to physiological stress for increased performance

• Speeds recovery time from lap to lap

• Increases your body's ability to utilize 44% more fat stores (the ultimate energy source for racing), while preserving vital muscle tissue.

• Increases oxygen utilization up to 11%

thanks and have a great 08 season

national425ex
12-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Im extremely excited to represent Team Cardio Stack in 2008. Going to be fun times.

JRP
12-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by national425ex
Im extremely excited to represent Team Cardio Stack in 2008. Going to be fun times.

same here! I should be ordering my first shipment of Cardiostack within the next week! Glad to be part of Team Cardio Stack for the 2008 race season!

416exfreak
12-02-2007, 05:39 PM
I emailed you JB. Im hoping to be part of Team Cardistack for '08!

Ill use it for MX and my XC foot races along with Track and Field events.:D

jb500ex
12-03-2007, 07:07 PM
give me a week or so to get back to everyone. and thanks