PDA

View Full Version : longest wheelie

One_Bad_400
12-01-2007, 06:50 AM
ok... so... the past few weeks i've been living the night life... and no not drinking a drugs... ridding... on the streets at 1 o'clock cuz NO ONE is out there to get in trouble or call the cops... ok so last night i rode home from a friends house 8 miles away... and we have surtan streets marked off on length... i pulled the front tires up at a certan street light and rode it 4 miles untill i had to turn on the street i live on... a 4 MILE WHEELIE!!!! it was crazy... i still cant believe i did it... lets hear your longest wheelie stories

tonight where going to try to get camera's set up at all angles and get a 10 minute long wheelie on footage... i cant wait!

oh ya and i'm doing them at 3/4 throttle in 5th gear...

12-01-2007, 07:04 AM
dude ur gonna get f-ed if a cop rolls by and wut if you wake the ppl up around in that area their gonna call the popo's I would be careful road ridding has never been my thing i only do it when i have to get somewhere but not for fun. ( only in the winter when there is atleast 6 inches on the roads.)

otherwise holy crap that is impressive

TWISTED DINLI
12-01-2007, 07:05 AM
DANG!:eek2: thats a long wheelie!

underpowered
12-01-2007, 07:21 AM
down where we go ridin at in southern KY we ride on roads all the time. we ride to get from trail to trail. every does it, it is not un common to see quads pulled up to the local gas station or store. cops usually just wave as you pass them on the road. as long as your not doin anything stupid no one will bother you down there for bein on the roads.

but as for wheelies, cops will usually get you if all four tires are not on the ground. but i have done some long wheelies down there, not 4 mile because they are back country roads and if there is a 1 mile straight section it is a miracle. i would say i have done one for about a mile or so. shifting 2nd-4th and holding it in 4th.

pro-rider46
12-01-2007, 10:55 AM
the longest that i have ever rode was about 1/6 mile. and that was when my quad was about to blow up. i could have kept it goin, but the rode had a turn on it and a truck waitin for me to get outta the center of the road. if i had a long straight strech and about a week or two to practice, i could probably get at least a mile or two. but four is freakin ridiculas, holy crap is all i have to say!

zukirules
12-01-2007, 02:57 PM
mines 2 miles, coulda gone for ever, but road stopped. stock yfz, pick up in 5th, and average about 60-65 mph.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/dvx400rider/th_DSCN0668.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/dvx400rider/?action=view&current=DSCN0668.flv)

Ghost-Rider
12-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Don't get caught.

One_Bad_400
12-01-2007, 10:04 PM
ya... i want a few friends to have camera from different angles and just go on for ever

jesseweaver
12-01-2007, 10:37 PM
make sure you get some videos up when you do it.

the longest i did was about 1/2 mile past our house its pretty straight, but i suck at shifting and keeping it up, so that was all 2nd gear.

Nausty
12-02-2007, 06:43 PM
if you got a 400 you can ride em' as long as you want. Pretty much till you get bored.

5th gear wheelies at night on the highway w/ cars behind me leaving a party throwing tricks all the way home.

Everyone and there brother is doin em' now!

mineralgrey01gt
12-02-2007, 07:05 PM
thats what i call a long wheelie!