PDA

View Full Version : Akraix Entertainment-Fallout V3 is here!!

QuadR8cer12
12-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Everyone who pre-ordered their videos should be getting them now! I got to see the video a week ago and I love it! The guys did a great job again this year!! Even better camera and editing work than before! I love how each video has a new and different style to it, not just the same format and editing over and over again.

Kolten Benders 175ft dirt double jump is insane! some of the biggest natural dirt jumps are also found in this video also! SICK Compounds and the FMX segments are EPIC! the crashes are nasty. August and Xander Goebel throw down some sick whips!! I like the way my segment turned out also!! A killer sound track and a bonus section that has almost as much content in it as the movie itself does!

for those of you who have gotten your videos, what do you think??!

QuadJunkies
12-01-2007, 12:44 AM
I cant WAIT to get our copy!:blah:
Im REALLY happy to see Kolten got in the video :)

CannondaleRider
12-01-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm thinking I'm going to order a copy.

Just out of curiousity....much footage with that midget Bryan Martin? lol. Or will I have to buy it to see?:p

trx400EXtreme
12-01-2007, 10:27 AM
i cant wait to get a copy of it. hopefully ill get it for christmas.

ThumPIN_450R
12-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
I'm thinking I'm going to order a copy.

Just out of curiousity....much footage with that midget Bryan Martin? lol. Or will I have to buy it to see?:p

Keep and see what happens sasquatch. I am curious of how much I'm in it also I was kinda outgunned out there at st.A's. Is there many shots of a dude on this machine in the St. anthony segment? I'm really happy to see that kolten made it into the video he's a really good friend of mine and a really cool kid to boot.

HtFoxChick
12-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Kolten's segment is one of my favorites!:) Actually, I have quite afew favorites!:rolleyes: Ya just gotta see it!!!!

CannondaleRider
12-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
Keep and see what happens sasquatch.

Haha........Ewok!

NJ450rider
12-01-2007, 05:14 PM
The best new ATV movie this fall so far has been National Born Killers hands down. It is an awesome movie. very educational and informing into the world of atv mx at the pro level. And no im not some h bomb films person. Huevos 8 and 9 suck *** and im praying that 10 is better or ill never watch the huevos movies ever again. I just like to be honest even if some people dont want to hear it.

DVS_Freestyler
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
I'll try and get a few screen shots of the movie so you guys can see.

But yeah, Kolten for only being 15 years old hitting that gap is ballsssssssy! When i was 15 i was pumped on like 45 foot doubles... hahah

Derek G

jesseweaver
12-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Austin Wilson-- do you do any freestyle, or do you just race?

QuadR8cer12
12-02-2007, 06:20 PM
I was hitting up the freestyle scene a while back. I was doing a few shows with the guys and having a great time! I got hurt pretty bad a few times so I put freestyle on hold and focused on racing again. I am planning on throwing out some tricks again soon

Rootar
12-02-2007, 08:45 PM
austin by "soon" you mean as soon as you get some ramps and landings out at your track???:devil: Let me know when they get there Id love to come down and help ya break them in. btw a few of us will be heading down there the the 14th and 15th this month to ride the track.

I have to wait till christmas till i get my video so yall dont ruin it for me.....

NJ450rider
12-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Well i watched fallout 3 with a bunch of buddies saturday night. I wanted to see if it was just me. But no everyone agreed that fallout 3 is boring and not even close to 1 or 2. Oh well good effort guys maybe 4 will be better.

And i like how my other posts were deleted. real mature.

HtFoxChick
12-03-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by NJ450rider

I think it was because of a comment you made that effects HBomb, Premis and Akraix. Just my guess.

CannondaleRider
12-03-2007, 09:07 AM

And I like how my other posts were deleted. real mature.

....Consider what you recommended .....yeah, that is on a MUCH higher maturity level isn't it?:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see it guys.

NJ450rider
12-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Ill sell you my copy only been watched twice. hows 20 bucks shipped sound?

AtvMxRider
12-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Ill sell you my copy only been watched twice. hows 20 bucks shipped sound?

I'll take it. pm'd you

Dan_Guetter
12-03-2007, 11:35 AM

If you talk about piracy again or upload video like you said, i would be more than willing to take legal action on your ***

Real ****ing mature

NJ450rider
12-03-2007, 11:40 AM
nah i wouldnt upload a video myself i have no money as it is keeping all my quads running. If you guys want insight on making 4 better let me know. 3 is going backwards hard compared to 1 and 2. and you guys are still better riders than what h bomb has to offer. so dont think im some wes miller lover cause im not. and how do you keep that white seat cover clean?(im being serious by the way no joke intended)

Premis
12-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
If you talk about piracy again or upload video like you said, i would be more than willing to take legal action on your ***

Ditto. I was about to ask for that post be deleted as well but someone beat me to it.

Downloading and ILLEGALLY copying DVDs ruins companies like mine, Akraix, and H-bomb. It is unethical, illegal, and hurts our sport. It shouldn't be tolerated.

-Brad Phillips

NJ450rider
12-03-2007, 11:48 AM
i agree 100% fully with said statements but at the same time you can still find them online if you look. But i do own every movie i have and have never downloaded any riding movies.

And im definatly not trying to start a fight or cause bad blood. so if you want derek pm me and ill talk to yah.

esr250r86
12-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Is Nick Becci in any segments of the movie? He broke his arm in the filming for it but I was just wondering if he got to get any shots of him in it before he broke his arm.

hondaracer305
12-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Well i watched fallout 3 with a bunch of buddies saturday night. I wanted to see if it was just me. But no everyone agreed that fallout 3 is boring and not even close to 1 or 2. Oh well good effort guys maybe 4 will be better.

sorry that the vid wasnt a full hour of Motocross racing only..

Premis
12-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey Shift_DVS your inbox is full, I couldn't reply.

NJ450rider
12-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Thats not why i didnt like it as much as 1 and 2. Hell i even got people pming me saying 2 s*cked. Which is total crap because fallout 2 is an awesome movie. Deserved an extremy award way more than any other film for atv riding.

DVS_Freestyler
12-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Nick didnt get any shots in the segment, but he has a few in the bonus i believe. He had a baaaaad wreck there it was kinda gnarly, we had a line where we jumped over a line into a hip jump, and i was over the top of him, looked over and he ate it big! he hit the big line there though it was pretty intimidating!

hondaracer305
12-03-2007, 12:06 PM
guess its just the viewers preference, cant please everyone :chinese:

NJ450rider
12-03-2007, 12:11 PM
The problem with riding videos is that they dont cover enough styles of riding and enough variety of riding levels. I want to see freestyle, racing(both mx and xc),dune riding, having a good time and goofing off, riding in exotic locations all in one movie.

Just one problem......

Its impossible to do all that in one movie!

YES you cant please everyone all the time or at all. Just a part of life...

and the downloading statement was a joke that totally backfired and that is my fault. I have no problems at all with any of the AX crew!

DVS_Freestyler
12-03-2007, 12:22 PM
The problem with riding videos is that they dont cover enough styles of riding and enough variety of riding levels. I want to see freestyle, racing(both mx and xc),dune riding, having a good time and goofing off, riding in exotic locations all in one movie.

Just one problem......

Its impossible to do all that in one movie!

YES you cant please everyone all the time or at all. Just a part of life...

and the downloading statement was a joke that totally backfired and that is my fault. I have no problems at all with any of the AX crew!

In that aspect, yes i can agree with you. It is very difficult with our schedule to cover everything, and at the same time keep the content interesting and exciting. We have already started planning F4, and will have everything covered in this next film. However, were going to keep the same style of film as we normally do, and have just as good quality segments like your XC, MX, Cross Country in the bonus if we feel its not solid enough for the main feature. We support all kinds of riding, whether its raciing, cross country, freestyle, you name it. And we are going to put forth the effort to include as much as we can in the next film.

Derek Guetter
www.akraix.com

Dan_Guetter
12-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Premis
Hey Shift_DVS your inbox is full, I couldn't reply.

Should be good now

NJ450rider
12-03-2007, 12:55 PM
I got to thinking a lil more about certain riding videos and why i didnt like them. Whats the main reason why people ride atvs or dirtbikes or do anything at all. It because its something we enjoy to do and love to do because it makes us happy. riding is about enjoying yourself and having a good time with your friends. taking a few falls(hopefully not serious injuries!) and messing around. When riding becomes to serious or not fun who wants to do it anymore? The reason i like the fallout videos more than other ones is because you guys show more of the aspect of having a good time and doing what you do because its what you love to do. I dont want to see serious videos all the time. That is ultimately lacking in volume 3. the having a good time and messing around aspect. I think the seriousness in it is too much. Like how in volume 2 there was a funny segment or a story to why certain parts of the video take place. Thats whats missing in volume 3.

HtFoxChick
12-03-2007, 01:08 PM
I see your point. For example...in the Bonus there is a segment we ALL LOVE!! In MN this past summer, we had a severe drought. Filming on a dry track sucks..FINALLY the sky opens up, and we get like 4" of rain!! The guys let loose!! The music is PERFECT with the segment.

Maybe it should have been included. The silly stuff was put in the bonus this year. The main movie I LOVE but i understand why you want to see the guys being themselves.

The movie i think is so good. You wanna see more crazy stuff tho?? well guys.....GIVE IT TO EM!!!:devil: GIVE EM SOME MORE!:devil:

jesseweaver
12-03-2007, 01:50 PM
i havent seen F3 yet, but judging from the other movies, and from what ive heard about F3, it needs more like interviews and other stuff. kinda like the nitro circus movies, i love them, travis is always explaning what theyre doing and stuff, its pretty cool. more stuff like derek talking about caleb moore in fallout 2 and stuff. it kinda gets old with one hour straight of riding. dont get me wrong, i like the riding and freestyle, but i think it needs more, like explaning the locations and stuff like that.

ThumPIN_450R
12-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Finally saw the movie last night. It was ok other than I was dissapointed to see all the riding I did in st anthony wound up on the cutting room floor. Oh well maybe next time. Koltens segment was pretty sick though.

CannondaleRider
12-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
I was dissapointed to see all the riding I did in st anthony wound up on the cutting room floor.

You're just to short......sorry.

:p

QuadJunkies
12-08-2007, 12:14 PM
:o