PDA

View Full Version : wtf is up with theives these days

JJs450r
11-30-2007, 07:26 PM
well a buddy of mine ltr got stolen monday and another buddys 450r got stolen last night what sucks is it was my old one :-/ haha wanna cuss so bad on here to vent just dont know why people go to the levels they do and steal stuff others have worked hard for dirty rotten *******s just venting :-/

416exfreak
11-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Damn man.

If someone stole my 440, Id have 3 shotguns in the truck with me, and Id drive around until I found it.:ermm:

Only a handful of people around here even know I have a quad, so it would be one of the 10 or 12 people.

I hope your buddies get thier quads back though.:chinese:

Nick110
11-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Dang man that sucks for your buddies. If someone ever stole my quad and I caught them in the act or after it, I cant even explain what I would do. Probably beat them while saying why the F do you have to take chit thats not yours, I worked for this you Fing animal, etc.

Flyin-Low
11-30-2007, 07:55 PM
I know what you mean.. There's been a rash of quad thefts in my area lately, my neighbor maybe 300 feet down the road from me had his quad taken right out of the garage attached to his house while he sat in his living room. My buddy also had two pitbikes and a really nice mountain bike stolen out of his shop who lives on the same road as me!

Sure makes me lock mine down tighter****DELETED****. :grr:

-Martin

trx400EXtreme
11-30-2007, 08:01 PM
that sucks man. i cant even amagine what id do if my quad quad got stolen. people like that piss me off. when ever i hear of people stealing stuff like that the words "death penalty" come to mind lol.

Ghost-Rider
11-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Watch ebay.

rollie
11-30-2007, 08:41 PM
i absolutely hate theives, i guess i was just raised that i should work for what i have, not commit a crime to get it:rolleyes: how can you be that low. i really hope you guys find it, more and more of these stories are popping up, and they make me so nervous

416exfreak
11-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by rollie
i absolutely hate theives, i guess i was just raised that i should work for what i have, not commit a crime to get it:rolleyes: how can you be that low. i really hope you guys find it, more and more of these stories are popping up, and they make me so nervous

I keep my quads under Jack Russel/pit bull/ Smith and Wesson/ Springfield/ Remington/ Savage/ Mossberg/ Browning/ Gerber protection.:devil:

reptikes
11-30-2007, 09:41 PM
I hope you find who stole them. And hopefully you can find these *********s before the police do!

Badmammajamma
12-01-2007, 01:11 AM
That sucks about your friend's bikes:ermm: I think it should be like it was in the movie Aladdin, you steal something you get your hand chopped off. I'd like to see someone try to break in my garage, especially at night while I'm home. We live in a small town and my house is 100yards away from the road. They'd never make it out alive, like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre:devil:

HB-Roost
12-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Wow, that sucks. Stealing and really crime in general seems to have picked up. Needless to say, I am pretty pissed about it. Around my area dirtbikes and ATVs are having a hard time staying with their owners, and somebody pretty close to me got two cars stolen not too long ago. One of my elderly family members was even tied up and robbed/beaten not too long ago. It is just crazy what the world is coming to!

I definately hope that the quads can be located and given back to their rightful owners. Good luck - I hope the guys that did it get what they deserve!

JJs450r
12-01-2007, 06:18 AM
ya it sucks if i ever see either one the quads in a back of a truck floor and t-bone and ask questions later, most of yall nkow my old honda stuck out from any other quad so hopefully it want be to hard to find and hopefully it dont wind up on ebay as parts, what sucks is they were both locked away both with chain and locks on them stinkin theives

Cummins_04
12-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah the same thing happend to me in april had mine under lock in key in my garage and somebody came in and got it. What beats it all is I had two trucks sitting in the driveway with keys in them I would have gave anything if they woulda took them so I could have at least got some insurance money so now its december and i still dont have a 4 wheeler or any money to show from it.:mad:

450raider
12-01-2007, 02:06 PM
damn an ltr and an R, thats crazy if the wrong person ever looked at any of my 450's or 250 cross eyed id knock em straight and if they TRIED to take them id hang em in my backyard, then call the cops and tell them to clean this s*** out of my trees, since around here it would be partially their fault because every week in the paper you read about the same people getting arrested for the same bs. (yes for those of you wondering there are still backwards towns like that in this country and i found one)

Ruby Soho
12-01-2007, 02:44 PM
that sucks for your friends.. i would be mad beyond mad if my quad was stolen, but theres only a few kids around here that are smart-***'s, and id beat the chit out of them, again if they tried anything like that.

my quad is in a million peices right now though, i can't imagine someone with the motive to find all the parts and steal them haha

700bRad
12-01-2007, 02:51 PM
If someone stole my quad, I would pinch there nipples off then kill them untill they die from it!

Hondamaster5505
12-01-2007, 02:54 PM
if someone stole or tried to steal my quad, this is what id do

find em/catch em

Tie them to poles in my backyard

Take all of my friends, get in a line, and we each get a turn to kick him in the balls. (ouch!)

take a gun, shoot him in both feet

Steal his wallet (haha, money for damage done to quad)

Untie them and watch them crawl away with broken feet

Damn thief a**holes

mittman
12-01-2007, 03:28 PM
we have a Security system because my dads and his friends keep all their band equment in there and that is about 30,000 dollars worth plus an 04ford and 07 jeep plus tools and quads. if you try to break in hope you have bullet proof vest on and like the taste of lead hahahaha

BlaineKaiser450
12-01-2007, 04:55 PM
i hate when people get stuff stolen! if anyone tried to steal any of my familys quads they would get a face full of .44 magnum

250Renvy
12-01-2007, 06:34 PM
It always sucks to get something stolen. It's worse though when you can't replace it. An LTR can be replaced, but I'm sure even if it was insured, they won't give him squat for it.

The best way is to make it as hard as possible with locks on the door, alarms, then locks in the building and locks to the cement. I was just looking for something not that long ago and came across this.

http://www.loxsit.com/index.aspx

I haven't got it yet, but I think I probably will. If somebody wants to give it a try and spread the word how it works.

Thiefbay is almost as bad as getting a quad stolen. I've already encountered several people who you sent money to and they don't send parts -- arrgggh and it's also a place that makes it even easier for thieves to make money on your stolen stuff cause they can just part it out.

JJs450r
12-02-2007, 03:18 PM
hell ya the quad was found everything was painted black and silver was only thing wrong with it

kawiefan
12-02-2007, 03:59 PM
did you beat them to a pulp

Hondamaster5505
12-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by kawiefan
did you beat them to a pulp

ahahahah, lmao

JJs450r
12-02-2007, 07:38 PM
i wouldve but i wasnt there i had a race today and the dude that has my honda now ended up calling the cops and doing it the right way, and supposedly the dude that had it bought it for 1200, so he didnt get arrested :-/