PDA

View Full Version : 2000 yamaha R6 streetbike project

dustinb
11-30-2007, 06:45 PM
I have a 2000 yamaha R6 blue model. I purchased it about ago as a project. The bike was laid down on the right side, (Not horribly) However insurance to the previous owner did mark the bike as salvage, so it need to be completed and then inspected by the DMV, then it can get a new title and be good to go. I paid 2300.00 for the bike and then went out and bought new fairings for the bike since the right sides were scratched up. It needs A gas tank since this one is dented, turn signals, windscreen, mirrors, front fairing stay and the subframe is a little tweaked in the back, and then it will look like a brand new bike, SERIOUSLY. It starts up and runs awesome, it has just under 16k on it which is really good for an 00 r6. Bike has good tires and a slip on D&D exhaust system. The only reason i am selling is because i need money for a turbo kit for my camaro. I can get pictures, but the bike has no fairings or gauges on it at the moment. This could make a VERY nice bike for about 500.00 additional dolars in some parts. If you are intersted email me at honda250ex999@yahoo.com