PDA

View Full Version : Stick stabilizer

MX450
11-29-2007, 09:14 PM
Which is the best stick style stabilizer? Denton, Gibson, PEP? Id like to get a precision but not looking to spend that much right now, so I figure a stick is better than nothing? Also, should I get a rebuildable one or not?

mx1791
11-29-2007, 09:24 PM
almost every stick stabilizers the same. i know gibson and denton are the same, dunno about pep.

d3ktrix
11-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Ya they're all the same pretty much, most of them use the same cartridge and just use different hardware.

And I'd recommend the rebuildable, mine has lasted 1 season so far but I see quite a few stick stabilizers blown out at the track.
And the poster before me (mx1791), his stabilizer is leaking a lil something something it seems when we were tearing his quad apart tonight.
So his is prolly due for a rebuild, and it's only been used for a few months.

mx1791
11-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by d3ktrix
Ya they're all the same pretty much, most of them use the same cartridge and just use different hardware.

And I'd recommend the rebuildable, mine has lasted 1 season so far but I see quite a few stick stabilizers blown out at the track.
And the poster before me (mx1791), his stabilizer is leaking a lil something something it seems when we were tearing his quad apart tonight.
So his is prolly due for a rebuild, and it's only been used for a few months.
yea mine leaks lol, it was dripping oil last time i rode. my rims/tires are the only thing not broken on my quad, literally:(