PDA

View Full Version : Bummer

BradLoomis
11-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Looks like we aren't going to win QOM. But we gave them a run!
Thanx to everyone that voted for us!

QuadJunkies
11-30-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by BradLoomis
Looks like we aren't going to win QOM. But we gave them a run!
Thanx to everyone that voted for us!
Still a sick mini non the less. :cool:

BradLoomis
11-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanx Tina, atl east we tried. I got the side cover modified and have the motor all boxed up and it will ship today. So you should have it monday or tuesday at the latest.

QuadJunkies
11-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by BradLoomis
Thanx Tina, atl east we tried. I got the side cover modified and have the motor all boxed up and it will ship today. So you should have it monday or tuesday at the latest.
Sounds good!:)
He should be giving it a spin here soon!

aasco90
11-30-2007, 06:33 PM
hey tina what did you buy now?:D just being nosy.

QuadJunkies
12-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by aasco90
hey tina what did you buy now?:D just being nosy.
We didnt buy anything... Gosh i cant afford to buy anything else, these kids are keeping us BROKE! LOL
Brad was kind enough to offer a helpng hand to figure out why Brandons qaud was running so bad the last race.MUCH appreciated!
Id like to buy several things, but the finances will not allow with the holidays coming up .
Kelseys Bday is 2 days before Christmas too.:scary:

aasco90
12-01-2007, 10:57 AM
so what was wrong with it tina, and us too with kids keeping us broke but we woundnt have it any other way:D

wvspeedfreak
12-01-2007, 04:47 PM
I know what you mean.Austins B-day is Dec. 10 then Christmas right around the corner.I need to win the lottery :p

born2ride14
12-01-2007, 07:41 PM
hey jason ,my b-day is dec 10th too ! weird? :confused:

TTracer#22
12-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Two days before Xmas thats not bad 23rd. here to

QuadJunkies
12-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I know what you mean.Austins B-day is Dec. 10 then Christmas right around the corner.I need to win the lottery :p
Almost cfrogt... MY Husband Troys is Dec. 15th too!:p
TTracer#22-Did you find yourself always celebrating it early?
Kelsey got her gifts today. LOL
I think she was in the 3rd grade before she REALLY knew when her REAL Bday was! :o

a little spacing off in the clutch probably causing some drag, which would explain why it was soooo slooowwww the last two races.He smoked it at Pismo. I was happy to hear it wasnt anything too major and everything good!
Troy and I debated on throwing in the towel because we were so fustraded, but its hard to turn the kids away when they love to ride so much.
Hes very anxious to race a full season this year , I think he will do well as long as we dont have so many surprises on his quad like we had last year. When his quad ran good, he podiums most of the time- I hope this is his year!:)

Looks like Kelsey might be just about the only Hybrid running the 85cc this year, most of the kids are switching over to the 125cc on there Hybrids.
I guess she will have to ride HARDER and use that power I KNOW she has in there!!:macho

aasco90
12-03-2007, 07:33 PM
tina at least theres still a hybrid class to race in, are hybrid is a 85cc and we'll be doing a few of the worcs to get the hang of it .

QuadJunkies
12-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by aasco90
tina at least theres still a hybrid class to race in, are hybrid is a 85cc and we'll be doing a few of the worcs to get the hang of it .
Thats great!! I LOVE your hybrid, sweet lookin machine!
WHEW! I know! I was sweating it!:scary: lol
Who knows... Maybe when she turns 15 next year, we might just see how well her riding skills are and throw her in the Womens C class for the season :D
After that, she will be on a 450 most likely.