PDA

View Full Version : the unstopable bayou 220 by kawasaki

shortybest
11-29-2007, 06:09 PM
this thing is a mud boging beast and river rider machine me and my friend go out on this thing daily and do nothing but abuse this qaud we plain out beat the $hit out of it and it just comes back and asks for more and wont die its a 98

11-29-2007, 06:17 PM
yo
EDIT***OFFENSIVE***quad goin dow a river blastin it on evry rock it was leakin oil every where, it had no effect on it, dat bayou is a mean

Punk'd
12-01-2007, 11:24 PM
YEH DEMS BAY-YOUZ IZ OFF DA CHAY-N :rolleyes:

Punk'd
12-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ktm 525xc 696
yo i rememba tat **** we had 3 niggas on that quad goin dow a river blastin it on evry rock it was leakin oil every where, it had no effect on it, dat bayou is a mean b*tch

Im printing this out because its hilarious :p

QuadJunkies
12-02-2007, 09:15 PM
sofa king re-toddid :o

:rolleyes:

Punk'd
12-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
sofa king re-toddid :o

:rolleyes:

haha

Hooked On Phonics must have not been released yet in their neck of the woods:p

danbap
12-13-2007, 07:06 PM
my friend had one of those and its true you and beat the hell out of it and it will go through damn near the same thins a 4x4 would.

davepfb
01-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Me and my cousin both had 2000 bayou 220s and we beat the **** out of them i sold mine and it still ran like it was new. My cousin still has his and only one thing has broke on it and it has been in ponds and rivers and huge *** mudpits. The thing has been through hell and is till running like a champ.

kawasakiman1000
02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
I gots a 2000 220...its my first and only. I have gone threw some crazy mud holes and crazy hills. And its still like new...except its bent in the front from hittin a tree. But it keeps up with my friends 250 2stroke blaster easily. it handles like a sport but off roaading you can go anywhere i had it in watter deeper then myself...i didnt realise it was there till i looked down. The bayou is truly amazing. I can fly around corners like they are not even there it hendles btr then my other friends 350 warrior...and just about keeps up with it. I can keep up on the hills and off road with my cuzins 700 polaris...well any1 can they suck. kawasaki and yamaha are the way to go.

Hondamaster5505
02-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by kawasakiman1000
I gots a 2000 220...its my first and only. I have gone threw some crazy mud holes and crazy hills. And its still like new...except its bent in the front from hittin a tree. But it keeps up with my friends 250 2stroke blaster easily. it handles like a sport but off roaading you can go anywhere i had it in watter deeper then myself...i didnt realise it was there till i looked down. The bayou is truly amazing. I can fly around corners like they are not even there it hendles btr then my other friends 350 warrior...and just about keeps up with it. I can keep up on the hills and off road with my cuzins 700 polaris...well any1 can they suck. kawasaki and yamaha are the way to go.

I tink someones re-toddid!

1) Theres no such thing as a 250 blaster.

2) Even if there was, that pos bayou would never keep up with it. I had a blaster and rode a bayou, and i swear that was the slowest quad on earth.

3) It doesn't handle like a sport, it handles like a tippy utility.:rolleyes:

4) It would never keep up with a warrior.

Whats with you guys and bayous? They alright for beginning riders and for light utility, but your all making them out to be like a quad made by superman himself:rolleyes: :rolleyes: