PDA

View Full Version : Proarmor Powergrip system??

fasoli83
11-27-2007, 07:17 PM
What other nerfs will bolt up to theise besides there own?

spanky101
11-27-2007, 07:41 PM
i would say your best bet would be just to stay with their nerfs but im sure you could make other brands work with some work.

Colby@C&DRacing
11-28-2007, 08:48 AM
I agree use the proarmor nerfs. I use those pegs on my honda 450 and had to reshape them with a grinder to get my ac nerfs to work. When you use the proarmor pegs and nerfs they are really solid

450Rchaser
11-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Ive got the powergrip pegs and the pro armor sport series nerfs. They bolt up to the lower a-arm bolt and not the motor mount or around the frame rail like others. The pegs are HUGE. I have the IMS pegs on my 400ex and pro armor makes them look small. I top off the nerf/peg combo w/ pro armor heel guards. I got the steel pegs and I wish i would have gotten the billet. The steel pegs have to be taken apart to put on heel guards or nerfs. It was just a pain to keep everything lined up to get the bolts in.

brink400
11-30-2007, 06:21 AM
The billet pegs look really sweet, but they are super expensive, I would rather spend half the money and have to take them apart myself. Im really looking into the powergrip system for my LTR because Im a fraid to buy nerfs that are all one piece. Every set of LTR nerfs ive ever seen have broke somewhere on the heel guards, and at least this way if they break you dont have to replace the whole nerf...

DEVINF450R
11-30-2007, 10:44 AM
You're right Jordan, but mine have just cracked... they weldedfineand are good to gonow. I suggest the Pro Aluminum nerfs