PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 400ex frame & title CASH PAID!!!!

bissell
11-27-2007, 01:42 AM
HEY ANYONE OUT THERE GOT A 400EX FRAME? I NEED ONE DONT CARE MUCH ABOUT CONDITION BUT I NEED A TITLE. IM USING FOR PROJECT BIKE SO CRACKS,BENDS,BREAKS, OR GUSSETS IS FINE. I DONT CARE WHAT YEAR OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT I LIVE IN PA AND REQUIRE A TITLE FOR INSURANCE. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO SHIP. I CAN PICK UP IF LOCAL. IM PAYING CASH EMAIL ME THE YEAR AND PRICE AT bissell1978@hotmail.com or CALL 724-813-3216 MY NAME IS JOHN IF NO ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE....

Metzroth
11-27-2007, 08:46 AM
I can give you a bill of sale and you can file for a lost title if you'd like. The person who used to own this frame is deceased. He left the frame to his friend and his friend sold it to me. It is in awesome shape with very little rust and no cracks or bends from what i can see. If interested I would take offers. I have a frame with a title as well, but that quad is complete and I would have to take it apart. It is also freshly powdercoated. Anyways let me know either way. Do you need a motor or any other parts?

iraq66
11-27-2007, 11:16 AM
hey i got a white frame with title i forget what year it is let me know oh im also in pulaski pa 16143