PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the Tittles!

mxmike17
11-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Thanks for this weekends ride.

We had a great time at yalls place and track.

I beleave having Mikey ride with all the other shifter bikes helped him out with his shifting. Besides that, I know he had a blast hanging out with his friends again.

We cant wait untill the next ride and training.

PS: What does it take to pull a Freightliner, a Duramax and 2 Cummings out the mud all at once...................

Thats right....a POWERSTROKE....lol

markvette
11-26-2007, 08:44 PM
hey mike, you riding anyplace this weekend. we were gonna race lamx but bubba has not even practiced on the hybrid yet. dont want him tro race it till he gets some practice time on it. quad runs and sounds sweet, just gotta see if it holds together this time. i did it all myself this time. tell you its a barrel of fun splitting them cases and making sure you get everything back like its suppose to. the 300 is smoking like a freight train so i guess i gotta tear it down now plus i gotta replace the cases. that last race when his chain broke it knocked a hole in the left case. got it jb welded now but dont think it will last long. anyway let me know if you are gonna practice some place this weekend.

Mark

mxkids
11-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks Mike, we really enjoyed have you and the family at our home. The riding was great, the food was EXCELLENT, my hats off to Jessica. And you could not beat the company. Great people.

By the way it was a freightliner 2 duramax's, 1 cummings, and 1 powerstroke and a Suzuki clown truck. We give the ford all we could even put him on pavement just to help him out a little. As everybody saw what a duramax does to pavement. Now I got to buy new tires. LOL. Man that was fun. Maybe we can get some pics posted soon.

Brandon

markvette
11-26-2007, 09:33 PM
you didnt let jessica do the grilling did you, boy do i have a funny story about that but i wont tell on here, i will let mike tell that one.

Mark

jandjracing
11-26-2007, 11:52 PM
I forgot to tell you that I figured out the camper was in reverse the whole time! JK

Thanks for the good time, company, and pull. :)

jandjracing
11-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Brandon-

Do not buy new tires, I will just recycle whats left of them off my windshield. I will mail you your tire and a chain! :)

mxkids
11-27-2007, 03:52 AM
To Funny, don't worry about it I think I am going to put 22's on it like MXMike.

BTW: I have a honda jacket that I found, would it be Jacobs or Sams?

mxmike17
11-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey Mark, We will go to CCR if everyone decides to go.

Reverse...lol thats funny!

We were all like a bunch of kids with our trucks.
:D

mxkids
11-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Yall all act like a bunch of kids.

But, it sure is fun............................

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sonia

dodgepower
11-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Sonia,

There is more to his bragging than meets the eye:)

mxmike17
11-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by dodgepower
Sonia,

There is more to his bragging than meets the eye:)

What you talkin bout Dodge - NO - power :blah: :devil: :D

miniracer
11-27-2007, 05:50 PM
we are kids just older kids.

Smoot Racing

Dirtblast
11-27-2007, 06:24 PM
We had a great time also. Thanks for the invite. I didn't even know ya'll were playing till someone hollered and I saw the tow train.

dodgepower
11-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Oh i just figured the texas story came out too:)

mxkids
11-27-2007, 07:19 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e87/2brothersracing/truck1.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e87/2brothersracing/truck.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e87/2brothersracing/truck2.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e87/2brothersracing/truck3.jpg

Here is yall a couple of pics.....Of course we had to add another Duramax in there to get the job done.

mxmike17
11-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by dodgepower
Oh i just figured the texas story came out too:)

Naaaa, I didn't tell everybody I had to pull your Dodge out the mud. I wouldn't do that bro. ;)

dodgepower
11-28-2007, 10:32 AM
lol thanks..........a true friend:)

alig
11-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Never a dull moment with the Tittles .
Can't wait till the next ride.
Think I'll bolt on my supper swampers next time:D

DoubleDad
11-29-2007, 06:25 AM
Thanks Brandon and Sonia for opening up your home to us and so many others. Extraordinary hospitality. We had a great time and the boys got in some much needed practice. What a bunch of great people.

Davy

mxkids
11-29-2007, 11:14 AM
We enjoyed having everyone down. Can't wait to do it again. I think all of the kids had a great time and seemed to all gain something from the class. I will keep everyone posted on when the next school will be. We are looking at the first weekend in March as of right now.

Sonia