PDA

View Full Version : SSQSA quad series in FLa,

quadracer707
11-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Does anyone on here run the SSQSA series in fla, this past weekend. Wade was there & he said GREAT turnout. If you are in Fla. check them out. If anyone was there tell us how you did, and was there anyone taking Pics. Being in Pa. i would love to see some.
Wade ran "B" class 7th overall 16-24 2nd overall

Thanx Ken

416exfreak
11-26-2007, 05:49 PM
I live in FL, but im closer to tallahassee. Im looking for a new place to race, but the closest track is in Georgia and thats as far as my dad will take me for now.:ermm:

redlineranger
11-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
I live in FL, but im closer to tallahassee. Im looking for a new place to race, but the closest track is in Georgia and thats as far as my dad will take me for now.:ermm:

theres some bad*ss tracks in the panhandle.... in panama city is County Line MX... then in Baker, Fl is Baker MX.... theres another one in crestview(or somewhere around it) called west florida mx park. lot of good tracks in the panhandle man. i used to run a few of them in the Gulf Coast MX series, and i promise you you'll have a blast at all of them

just depends on if ur willing to drive a couple hours i guess

quadracer707
11-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Check out there website & see if anyhting close. www.ssqsa.com
Also email wade There are alot of tracks in florida & he usually goes everyweekend wade @ quadracer707@yahoo.com
tell him dad sent ya

Ken

416exfreak
11-27-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
theres some bad*ss tracks in the panhandle.... in panama city is County Line MX... then in Baker, Fl is Baker MX.... theres another one in crestview(or somewhere around it) called west florida mx park. lot of good tracks in the panhandle man. i used to run a few of them in the Gulf Coast MX series, and i promise you you'll have a blast at all of them

just depends on if ur willing to drive a couple hours i guess

Im willing to drive. I already have a trip to breezewood planned when I turn 16.:devil:

County line doesnt allow quads, Ive already got *****ed at for making my daddrive there to find the bad news out.

Ill look into the other two tracks.

Thanks dude.:)

redlineranger
11-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Im willing to drive. I already have a trip to breezewood planned when I turn 16.:devil:

County line doesnt allow quads, Ive already got *****ed at for making my daddrive there to find the bad news out.

Ill look into the other two tracks.

Thanks dude.:)

no problem man... county line doesnt let them ride anymore? man that sucks they must of just started that, because right there at the end of summer i had a chance to go with a bunch of my buddy from south alabama but i had to work. and i know they went like 2 times out of the month with 2 trailers loaded to the hub with 4wheelers and got to ride everytime.

the track in Baker is pretty nice i think.. i know they got some damn big jumps that alot of A class bike riders will admit that they dont like hitting. i think the biggest jump there is a 112 foot triple(give or take a few feet, i dont really know) and only one 4wheeler has ever hit it and cased it i think lol.

but anyways theres alot of good tracks in south alabama you could check out too if your gonna be willing to drive. in Atmore, Alabama is Atmore MX... its my old hometown track and i promise you you'll have a blast there, they built it for 4wheelers. my buddy shane owns it so tell him Kyle sent you.

but anyways if you want anymore info on some of the tracks in the panhandle and some alabama tracks just let me know.

416exfreak
11-27-2007, 07:03 PM
no problem man... county line doesnt let them ride anymore? man that sucks they must of just started that, because right there at the end of summer i had a chance to go with a bunch of my buddy from south alabama but i had to work. and i know they went like 2 times out of the month with 2 trailers loaded to the hub with 4wheelers and got to ride everytime.

the track in Baker is pretty nice i think.. i know they got some damn big jumps that alot of A class bike riders will admit that they dont like hitting. i think the biggest jump there is a 112 foot triple(give or take a few feet, i dont really know) and only one 4wheeler has ever hit it and cased it i think lol.

but anyways theres alot of good tracks in south alabama you could check out too if your gonna be willing to drive. in Atmore, Alabama is Atmore MX... its my old hometown track and i promise you you'll have a blast there, they built it for 4wheelers. my buddy shane owns it so tell him Kyle sent you.

but anyways if you want anymore info on some of the tracks in the panhandle and some alabama tracks just let me know.

Will do. It sounds like that track in Baker is a bit out of my league. It will be when Im driving for sure...lol. Ill be on a 450 with stock suspension and very mild engine mods.

Ill deffinaltelly check out the track that your buddy owns though!:D

redlineranger
11-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Will do. It sounds like that track in Baker is a bit out of my league. It will be when Im driving for sure...lol. Ill be on a 450 with stock suspension and very mild engine mods.

Ill deffinaltelly check out the track that your buddy owns though!:D

i dont think that track in baker is that bad, i do know that they have 2 really big triples, and a few big tables... just takes balls i guess.... but anyways yea that one my friend Shane owns in Atmore is fun. alot of bike riders complain that he needs to change it up, make it more of a bike instead of a quad track, and other stuff like that, but he pretty much laughs at him. theres along rythm section, like double double double double table, double.... then about a 75 foot triple that you can cruise in 4th on a quad over.. about a 65 foot finish line table top... umm about a 90 foot down hill that takes little effort, just hit it pegged out in 4th gear and land even.... then other doubles, tables, step ups, and step downs. its really really fun on a quad

but yea if i havent sold my YFZ by the time you come up let me know and i'll drive down and we'll ride. i know a bunch of other people who ride quads down there that pretty much stay at the track all weekend so there'd be plenty to ride with

416exfreak
11-28-2007, 02:52 PM
i dont think that track in baker is that bad, i do know that they have 2 really big triples, and a few big tables... just takes balls i guess.... but anyways yea that one my friend Shane owns in Atmore is fun. alot of bike riders complain that he needs to change it up, make it more of a bike instead of a quad track, and other stuff like that, but he pretty much laughs at him. theres along rythm section, like double double double double table, double.... then about a 75 foot triple that you can cruise in 4th on a quad over.. about a 65 foot finish line table top... umm about a 90 foot down hill that takes little effort, just hit it pegged out in 4th gear and land even.... then other doubles, tables, step ups, and step downs. its really really fun on a quad

but yea if i havent sold my YFZ by the time you come up let me know and i'll drive down and we'll ride. i know a bunch of other people who ride quads down there that pretty much stay at the track all weekend so there'd be plenty to ride with

Will do. Ill probably still have my 440, so if nothing else I can bring it along if your YFZ is sold.

And that 75 foot tripple that you said you can cruise in 4th....Ill be on a KFX450R, so itll be tapped in 5th for me. Lol, those things are geared so freakin low...:ermm:

redlineranger
11-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Will do. Ill probably still have my 440, so if nothing else I can bring it along if your YFZ is sold.

And that 75 foot tripple that you said you can cruise in 4th....Ill be on a KFX450R, so itll be tapped in 5th for me. Lol, those things are geared so freakin low...:ermm:

nah it aint too bad.. you could prolly hit it in third or 4th... i used to hit it 3rd pegged...now i just wind 3rd out til its in the high revs and grab 4th at the bottom of it and just cruise right on over. i hit it 4th now cus you can get your run through this big sweeping left hander that leads to the big downhill

ZSK
11-28-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm in Jacksonville, please tell me there are some good places to ride within a couple hours.