PDA

View Full Version : photoshop request. similiar to the other one....

dirtbike&quad
11-26-2007, 04:11 PM
sorry but the other one whoever did, i had cropped, and the resolution or something was off.

please photoshop that kid out of the back. the one infront of the blue wall, in the white shirt. (btw, it says Central on the wall, so if you can make it say that, that'd be great)

if you want, get rid of that kid in the neon green shirt, if not, its okay, he might get cropped out, not sure.

and if you can get the other player out that'd be great lol, but not really necessary, but really good. thanks for the hlep

and oH! um i have to have the picture big, so if you cant post it back up on here big like this, please email it to me, (mjpsoccerplayer1@aol.com)

thanks a lot!
mike

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wmcvpytlarvmorrisknollscc9.jpg

Robin Hood
11-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Hey! The title of that image says it's against MK. When did you play my high school? :p

dirtbike&quad
11-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Hey! The title of that image says it's against MK. When did you play my high school? :p

ehh...twice, idk the days. we lost the first time beat ya the second time. i had a goal that game, i think 2 actually. i know a kid from ur school, sean pauls...

Robin Hood
11-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by dirtbike&quad
ehh...twice, idk the days. we lost the first time beat ya the second time. i had a goal that game, i think 2 actually. i know a kid from ur school, sean pauls...

Sounds familiar but I wouldn't know anymore.. I left for college already. :)

Honestly, that kid in the background with the white shirt looks like my younger brother. And the MK player to your right is Matt Campo I think... This had to be last year cause he's also in my grade.

dirtbike&quad
11-27-2007, 02:45 PM
nah his name is ben. and this was this year..

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT! LOL
thanks

Pvt. Maggot
11-28-2007, 03:47 AM
I'll give it a try, if thats you in the white, keep your tounge in your mouth, your gonna bite that sucker off lol :p

dirtbike&quad
11-28-2007, 02:18 PM
hahaha that is me yes, and its always out when i play, i dont even notice it like that haha. and thanks man i appreciate it

dirtbike&quad
11-29-2007, 03:09 PM
someone? please.

dirtbike&quad
11-29-2007, 07:53 PM
seriously.