PDA

View Full Version : I'm to slow to post in the correct section

dariusld
11-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Get it fast, mods are going to erase, I don't know why:rolleyes: They don't believe in freedom of speech.

JOEX
11-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by dariusld
Get it fast, mods are going to erase, I don't know why:rolleyes: They don't believe in freedom of speech.
MOVED TO THE PROPER SECTION.........AGAIN:rolleyes:

Pappy
11-26-2007, 11:50 AM
it has nothing to do with freedom of speech, it has to do with restriction of stupidity

post it again and you'll get the boot for clogging up the site with your diatribe:devil:

dariusld
11-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
it has nothing to do with freedom of speech, it has to do with restriction of stupidity

post it again and you'll get the boot for clogging up the site with your diatribe:devil:

Try to help a brotha out and the man just keeping us down. Oh by the way, what does "diotribe"mean? Couldn't find it in the dictionary, probably because I"M so stupid. I'm sorry about my initial post, I'll try to stay in line , sir. I go to one main section here, the 400ex section and I'm sure many people hardly ever venture to the open section, thats why I posted it there, sirs.

dariusld
11-26-2007, 04:26 PM
Oh I forgot, could you define "forum" for me?

416exfreak
11-26-2007, 04:27 PM
I think I hear a ban button being pressed in the near future....:blah:

dariusld
11-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
MOVED TO THE PROPER SECTION.........AGAIN:rolleyes:

They weren't moved, they were erased. And this one, you guys edited. Thats why it sounds like "diotribe", what ever that means:confused:

dariusld
11-26-2007, 04:34 PM

post it again and you'll get the boot

If you can't handle the truth or being totally wrong, boot away.

JOEX
11-26-2007, 04:37 PM
If you can't handle the truth or being totally wrong, boot away.
<a href="JavaScript:window.close()">click here</a>

Pappy
11-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Word History: Listening to a lengthy diatribe may seem like a waste of time, an attitude for which there is some etymological justification. The Greek word diatrib, the ultimate source of our word, is derived from the verb diatrbein, made up of the prefix dia-, "completely," and trbein, "to rub," "to wear away, spend, or waste time," "to be busy." The verb diatrbein meant "to rub hard," "to spend or waste time," and the noun diatrib meant "wearing away of time, amusement, serious occupation, study," as well as "discourse, short ethical treatise or lecture, debate, argument." It is the serious occupation of time in discourse, lecture, and debate that gave us the first use of diatribe recorded in English (1581), in the now archaic sense "discourse, critical dissertation." The critical element of this kind of diatribe must often have been uppermost, explaining the origin of the current sense of diatribe, "a bitter criticism.

look azznut, post in the for sale sections if your selling something and don't claim we violated your civil rights when you can't even follow simple forum rules and etiquette.

and you thought wrong, and the posts were deleted. end of story unless you'd like to dig Cochran up and take us to court:rolleyes:

dariusld
11-26-2007, 04:48 PM

look azznut, post in the for sale sections if your selling something

You obviously didn't see the initial post:rolleyes:

Pappy
11-26-2007, 04:52 PM
sure i saw the original post you nimwit

Rockymountainatv.com coupon
Save $20 when you spend $150. Gift certicficate code is *****and expires Dec. 15th 2007.

POSTED IN THE OPEN FORUM! and wether its a gimmick, or a give away it belongs in the for sale section if its for sale and falls under advertising (as reported) as we do not promote that company or allow advertising for them or thier specials.

im not worried about you posting it, but i do take your claiming we violated one of your rights seriously. think before you accuse someone of vioalting your rights if you indeed care about them or even understand them.

JOEX
11-26-2007, 04:54 PM

POSTED IN THE OPEN FORUM!
And in the 400ex section...

07250ex
11-26-2007, 04:59 PM
and I'm sure many people hardly ever venture to the open section, thats why I posted it there, sirs.

the open section gets more posts and views than the rest of the site put together :rolleyes:

dariusld
11-26-2007, 05:02 PM
Isn't it neat when you can win, when your on your own playground and edit anything you want, even though your totally wrong. Only three people know what I'm talking about;)

Pappy
11-26-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
And in the 400ex section...

what got me was the two back to back posts in the open section. we can go at this all night...but in the end, someone reports a thread, then we see 3 or 4 of the same thread posted all over the site and geuss what...they get moved or deleted. sorry if your wheaties are now wet but thats the way it is. the mulitiple post thing pisses me off no matter who does it and to accuse us of a civil rights violation just made my morning.

i geuss i will go punch santa in the nose now to complete my day of wreaking havoc on the little people:rolleyes:

JOEX
11-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Isn't it neat when you can win, when your on your own playground and edit anything you want, even though your totally wrong. Only three people know what I'm talking about;)

dariusld
11-26-2007, 05:11 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :macho :macho

Pappy
11-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Oh its a winning thing now:rolleyes: I thought it was a violation of your 1st amendment rights.

Your 2 seconds of my attention are now over.