PDA

View Full Version : piston and hmf pipe

450rboy
11-25-2007, 09:30 PM
well i am looking to get a 13:1 ratio piston and hmf bill ballance pipe full system for my 05 450r. i just wondering if anyone can give me a rough estiment on the horse power that will give me. plus i have a stage two hot cam in it too and a 13 tooth sprocket on it too.

pro-rider46
11-25-2007, 10:14 PM
i think about 6 or 7 hp maybe, make sure to run race fuel too, and rejet your carb.

just on a side note, do you ever ride down in indiana, i saw that your from punxy

450rboy
11-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
i think about 6 or 7 hp maybe, make sure to run race fuel too, and rejet your carb.

just on a side note, do you ever ride down in indiana, i saw that your from punxy

you might of seen that truck down there before but i am pretty sure that he doesn't drive it around there to much. he might of been there once or twice with that truck. you might of seen it in dubois cause thats where he goes to school at or in punxsy.

and i have never rode down and around there before

well i already have the jet kit for it from where i put that cam and air filter in it. it needed a lil jeted after i did that. also i have the baffle out of it. and i am definately be running race gas through it. i just don't think i will be running it straight though. i will mix a lil 93 with it.