PDA

View Full Version : ticket

400exBRAAP
11-25-2007, 02:08 PM
hey guys, im 16 years old, just got my permit only a few weeks agom and i was riding down this back road this morning on my way back from work, riding a wheelie on my 400. well i turned onto another road i have to go on to get home and next thing iknow a D.E.C. officer has my pulled over for reckless driving. he was to cold to write the ticket then and there and i didnt have my permit on me, so he met me at my house and wrote me up for reckless driving. he could have also pinned me for driving on a closed road (which is horse snot, becuase when he pulled me over i asked him if that road was illegal, he said nom but it is when you are on two wheels). he also could have gotten me for unregistered, and uninsured driving of an ATV. so he says i will let you off with a reckless operation ticket. i was hoping i woulld get a warning but NNOOO this guy cant do that. and i was doing my best not to give him a darh time or anything. but should i mail the ticket in? or should i go and see the town judge on it, cuz its my first ticket ever, and it can probably get redused? just give some insight on this for me will ya guys? thanks

11-25-2007, 02:19 PM
if this happend in my town u would just get impounded right away so if i was you i would pay the ticket and pretend it never happend

mineralgrey01gt
11-25-2007, 03:09 PM
man you got off lucky as it is, dont complain that he SHOULD have gave you a warning

Kickstarts-suck
11-25-2007, 03:18 PM
you got lucky. I got reckless driving and driving without a lisence when i was riding down a dirt road. I wasn't even driving reckless.

Tickets were $75 a piece
court Fees
Probation $10 a visit for like 3 months
Community service
Driving test $75
and im sure im forgetting some more.

ZeroLogic
11-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
if this happend in my town u would just get impounded right away so if i was you i would pay the ticket and pretend it never happend

416exfreak
11-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Dude, quit your *****ing and be happy you only got that little ticket. Around here, you would never see your quad again, and you wouldnt get you license until your 18.:ermm: