PDA

View Full Version : Question about the classes

national425ex
11-24-2007, 06:14 PM
I have never ran a GNCC race, But I do race D11 harescramble. Im wanting to step up the game and race the entire GNCC series instead of D11 next year. I have talked to some people and they say that no matter what, if you have never raced a gncc you must race the First Year Racer class your first year. Then you can move up the following year. Is this true? If so then Im not going to waste my money going to all of them if I cant get anything out of it. How many do you have to attend so you can move up the following year? If it isnt to many, I can just go to the ones that are close to me, and do most of the D11 untill I am able to race the class I want. Thanks for the help. I tried emailing Racer Production, without any response.

renae
11-24-2007, 07:23 PM
No you do not have to start in First Year Racer. What class do you run in the D11? What machine do you run? And how old are you? Those are the questions you need to answer to be able to help you in picking a class. First Year Racer is for those that have never raced before.

TRAVISM3
02-02-2008, 08:04 PM
do they race the utility class in 4wd or 2wd!!! I must know info!!! please!!!

renae
02-02-2008, 08:20 PM
you can run it in either they don't care. It all depends on what you feel comfortable running but if you have the 4x4 use it when you need it.

dopeyferree
02-28-2008, 01:23 PM
You can race what ever class you want too, Race whatever class you race in D11. Just remember once you go up a class you are not supposed to go down.