PDA

View Full Version : 2 2006 GT Thunder XC YFZ's!!!!!!

gizmocor
11-24-2007, 07:30 AM
1 Quad Sold, 1 Still for Sale!!!!

-GT Thunder Suspension Frt & Rr (ATV Fourplay A-arms, GT Stock Shock Rebuilds, and GT Thunder Linkage)
-GT Thunder modified pitman arm for reduced bump steer
-Precision Steering Dampner
-Flexx Bars
- Hiper Wheels with Razr II fronts (21") and Razr Rears (20")
- GT Thunder Sprocket Guard and Skid Plate
- GT Thunder Jet Kit
- Powermadd Handguards
- Maier Hood
- IMS Oversized Gas Tank
- Pro Armor Tether W/Baldwin Adapter Kit
- Honda Throttle Housing

Specifics: (asking $4200 as is, $5800 w/motor rebuilt)
This was Laz's personal quad I bought off him last spring. The motor was recently run without oil for over an hour and resulted in a cracked head. I am sure there are some other issues from running without oil, but the motor never came apart. I personally would not feel confident running it without going through it top to bottom though. I have torn the head and cylinder off and everything looks ok to the eye, but I have not mic'd anything yet. I do have a brand new head to put on this motor. I figure I would give someone the opportunity to buy it as is and have the peace of mind of going through the motor yourself. If it doesn't sell as is, I will be repairing the motor over the winter and selling the quad complete in the spring.
Other Components:
-Streamline Dual Front Brake Lines with billet a-arm clamps
-Dry Brake Reciever in IMS Tank
-Boyesen Quick Shot
-Choice of exhausts (Alba Full, or Yoshi Slip-on)

(Picture of this quad is from earlier this year, though condition is similar)

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh213/gizmocor/quads%20for%20sale/2web2.jpg

I am located in Western NY, Buffalo Area. Pm me with any questions......

Thanks!
Cory

Shuee_400
11-27-2007, 04:34 PM
On the 2nd quad how much do you think it would be for laz's to go threw that top to bottom

gizmocor
11-28-2007, 10:43 AM
$295 for the complete engine labor and $160 for the head labor so I would say $455 plus parts.

I can also get pistons, cranks, bearings, cylinder, etc...at a considerable discount to help get it back together for someone......I may start purchasing some of that stuff soon....

gizmocor
12-12-2007, 05:46 PM
bump

gizmocor
12-29-2007, 09:35 AM
photos added!!!!

gizmocor
01-01-2008, 01:53 PM
1 quad sold, 1 still for sale.....