PDA

View Full Version : Powder coating

250ex2003
11-23-2007, 08:35 PM
Curious what everyone was paying for powder coating a arms. And what a full chassis coat would cost on an banshee. Thanks

sonof_perdition
11-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Check out BK Performance on the main forum page about 3/4 way down. BK Performance

BUBBA Livesay
12-16-2007, 07:45 PM
My buddy just had his 300 ex frame and burgard a arms done for $300. He had the frame done flourescent orange and the a arms done black. THe price also included having everything clear coated as well. He said if someone wanted a more common color it would be cheaper. His orange color had to be ordered. There was another guy around my area that wanted $450! So your probably best to just shop around. I was thinkin about gettin mine done this winter, my buddys is sharp!!

12-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Pro Craft Motorsports does awesome work and have good prices also! Send them a e-mail at procraftmotorsports@hotmail.com

j450rking
01-19-2008, 06:55 AM
BK PERFORMANCE did my frame and did a great job. i also had him gusset my frame so it cost me more but i think for the frame in stealth black it was $198 or something like that. he is a good choice and will keep you updated on your stuff. another way to do it if your going to do more powder coating is make a big oven and get a powder coat gun and do it yourself. i do my own powder coating now and it vary easy and for the price that you pay to have a frame and a arms done you can get a gun the powder and parts to make an oven.