PDA

View Full Version : bad weekend racing!!

Davids440ex
11-07-2002, 11:02 PM
This past sunday was probley the worst day i had at the track. the first moto i was out in front, then my engine died fell back to third, got back in first it died agin, fell back to third and i finished in second.

in between motos i took my carb off and rejeted it, the choke was messed up, and it was only opening 3/4 of the way. wasnt using my regular carb. so i got all that fixed at went backk out there.

Second moto my gate didnt drop all the way, so i got stuck in them. i was probley stuck for a minute. after catching back up to the pack i was trying to go around first and i hit a route, and my chain pop off. i went like two laps down. by the time i got it back on one of the pro's past me and i was keeping up with him. some how i stilled finished second out of 5 people in thw novice class. and i took home a five foot series trophy. :D

Clay
11-08-2002, 10:14 AM
LOL, i wouldn't call that a bad weekend racing. I would call a bad weekend racing was when i blew up my motor and broke my frame in the same weekend. i would call that a bad weekend. LOL. :D

Extremeracer167
11-08-2002, 10:45 AM
I call a bad weekend, when your KILLING everyone at a local hairscramble. Lapped EVERYBODY except 2nd and 3rd place in the A class, and with about 200yds to go, the engine dies. Later find out, my gas line started to deteriorate from the race gas, sucked into my main jet, and ended up not finishing!:mad: THAT SUCKS!!!

roostin_dale
11-08-2002, 04:42 PM
my worst race was an XC race. First lap i lost my exhaust...2nd my bumper fell of when i hit the tree. 3rd lap my rear brakes gave out...4th lap i hit a guy in the rear end and broke my plastic..and the last lap i rolled it.

I finished 3rd out of 5 and the other 2 quit because it was to hard:rolleyes:

11-08-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by quad_freak14
my worst race was an XC race. First lap i lost my exhaust...2nd my bumper fell of when i hit the tree. 3rd lap my rear brakes gave out...4th lap i hit a guy in the rear end and broke my plastic..and the last lap i rolled it.

I finished 3rd out of 5 and the other 2 quit because it was to hard:rolleyes:

:eek:

Nausty
11-08-2002, 06:39 PM
lol, sounds like my luck this year with flat tires and 2 blown shocks.

roostin_dale
11-08-2002, 08:45 PM
it sucked...it was like my 3rd race ever and about 8 peple came to watch me

QuadTrix6
11-10-2002, 03:09 PM
sounds like it all worked out well in the end congrats bro