PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Kawasaki Bayou Frame

Maynard
11-22-2007, 11:40 AM
I don't know the difference between all the years, so i can't say which one I need exactly. However, mine is a 2001 bayou 220, and the front's a little banged up. Give me a call, 205 ** 901 ** 1759.

j28d
11-24-2007, 10:14 AM
There are 3 for 1400 on the local craigslist(akron/canton). One runs and 2 are for parts, he's supposed to trade me one of the parts ones with new plastic and will run, just low compression for some rear tires and rims I have off my 250r.

Maynard
11-25-2007, 06:14 PM
oh, how bout that. I'll buy the frame off the one you get if you like.

Maynard
11-26-2007, 01:23 PM
So I went to Harbor Freight in search of something that might bend my frame back straight. After about an hour of walking around thinking, I found a portable 4-ton hydraulic puller. I took me about 10 minutes of staring at it to figure out how it would help me, so I ended up buying it on sale for 75 bucks. So today was bend frame day, and I took it outside and stood my bayou on it's hind legs. After about 10 minutes, I learned to use the tool and all the pieces and I found two place to "draulic" and about 10 pumps later, it was pointed as straight as it was new. Funny thing is, I can't say it's the best $75 bucks I've ever spent at Harbor Freight, because that place just kicks so much ***. However, if you do get that one for the plastics and engine or whatever it was. I'd still like to have it as a spare.