PDA

View Full Version : 2nd trailer for Crazy White Boyz video

shftmx300ex
11-21-2007, 12:43 PM
here is the second trailer for the video that i am making.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bTTmRknngvY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bTTmRknngvY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ghost-Rider
11-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Not to bad, some stuff was kind of dumb though.

shftmx300ex
11-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Not to bad, some stuff was kind of dumb though.

yea i know what ur talking about, alot of this stuff isnt even in the video that i am making, i just had nothing to do with the footage so i put it in.

jherbie28
11-21-2007, 02:06 PM
are you the guy who made crazy white boyz? i found that movie in a florida video store a couple years ago:D that is an awsome movie. also i think i wrote to you or someone at cwb about getting some stickers. the part in the first one where in kid stole the bike you guys rigged up to fall apart was great.:devil: let me know man

shftmx300ex
11-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by jherbie28
are you the guy who made crazy white boyz? i found that movie in a florida video store a couple years ago:D that is an awsome movie. also i think i wrote to you or someone at cwb about getting some stickers. the part in the first one where in kid stole the bike you guys rigged up to fall apart was great.:devil: let me know man

Nah man, id like to say yes haha but im not the same person your thinking of. i honestly didnt even know there was another crazy white boyz crew..weird.

jherbie28
11-21-2007, 02:21 PM
yeah man, they have a website i think. thanks anyway

shftmx300ex
11-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by jherbie28
yeah man, they have a website i think. thanks anyway

haha well did you at least like my video?

Wired
11-21-2007, 03:31 PM
i was thinking the same thing. im good friends with the guys that made crazy white boys and was expecting to see some mature content haha guess not!

D

KXRida
11-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Dude that's not cool about loosening lug nuts. Someone did that on my truck and it fu(king at my rim and my studs. If I found out who it was I'd beat their god damn face in with a torque wrench.

Wasn't too bad though.

shftmx300ex
11-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
Dude that's not cool about loosening lug nuts. Someone did that on my truck and it fu(king at my rim and my studs. If I found out who it was I'd beat their god damn face in with a torque wrench.

Wasn't too bad though.

i was switching his tire around so he could burn the other one off....thats my friends car why would i take the lugs off...