PDA

View Full Version : mx vs atv untamed demo(xbox live)

trxwannbe
11-21-2007, 09:29 AM
don't know if its been posted about or not but there is a free demo download on xbox live.. i'm lovin it so far, cornering depends on your use of the throttle and clutch, using the clutch makes a huge difference in lap times, you can grab the brakes in the air to drop the nose to stay smooth its just plain sick can't wait for the real thing

11-21-2007, 09:37 AM
i was playing it on the ps3 last...handling seems to be very similar to unleashed...i think the mx bikes were actually easier to control...only time will tell though...i have my copy pre-ordered...

trxwannbe
11-21-2007, 09:51 AM
handling is similar but not the same, its is harder to control and the bike turns better than the quad

post up some lap times from the supercross track on the demo my best so far is 58.33 on the second lap

11-21-2007, 09:59 AM
i deleted it already...

11-21-2007, 12:22 PM
i cant find the demo

11-21-2007, 02:35 PM
this has already been stated in a earlier post i think, but the demo is nothing like the full game physics wise its 200x more realistic on the full game, the demo is just arcade style physics like mx vs atv unleashed.

pro-rider46
11-21-2007, 05:20 PM
i liked the demo but i hate how its not like unleashed with x a square to move and stop, you hve to hold r2 adn l2 to do that, i hate it, but o well i will get used to it

coryatver
11-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by z400rider08
this has already been stated in a earlier post i think, but the demo is nothing like the full game physics wise its 200x more realistic on the full game, the demo is just arcade style physics like mx vs atv unleashed.

how do you know did you play the real game?

Warnerade
11-24-2007, 05:24 PM
the demo is terrible..if the real game is like this, I'm gonna be very, very dissapointed...

mineralgrey01gt
11-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
the demo is terrible..if the real game is like this, I'm gonna be very, very dissapointed...

same here man, it almost makes me want to go take my money off of my preorder and just rent it before I buy it. I hope it gets better. Also they better have a controller configuration because i hate the way it is right now.

Ron89
11-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by trxwannbe
don't know if its been posted about or not but there is a free demo download on xbox live.. i'm lovin it so far, cornering depends on your use of the throttle and clutch, using the clutch makes a huge difference in lap times, you can grab the brakes in the air to drop the nose to stay smooth its just plain sick can't wait for the real thing
How? The throttle is either full or none and same with the clutch...you can't "feather" it. I am so disappointed by this game. Knowing how much throttle/clutch etc is what riding is all about. In this game, you look like a stiff board and the graphics SUCK.

11-24-2007, 07:31 PM
I have the demo downloaded and it took like 6 hours but I love it. I wander if they will start the real game out on a bone stock quad and you have to race and win money to mod it out and you start with like whatever top brand 450 you want. I wish that would be that case becuase that would be sick and also can you guys with live give me your gamertags?