PDA

View Full Version : DB Dawg

nicko-31
11-21-2007, 03:32 AM
I tried without success to search about this product,It sounds to good to true and would like to know if anyone has it and how it performs? I have a very loud ALBA pipe that I would like to quiet down a little as not to tick off my neighbors.Any insight would be appreciated. http://www.hyderacing.com/db_dawg.htm

11-21-2007, 05:05 AM
The people that run on of my local tracks tested it and said that it works great.

nicko-31
11-21-2007, 06:20 AM
thanks for your reply,Please if anyone has more to add do so ,I would like to get as muck info on this before I try one on my YFZ 450 ,thanks

nicko-31
11-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by nicko-31
I tried without success to search about this product,It sounds to good to true and would like to know if anyone has it and how it performs? I have a very loud ALBA pipe that I would like to quiet down a little as not to tick off my neighbors.Any insight would be appreciated. http://www.hyderacing.com/db_dawg.htm anyone else???

reconmaster
11-21-2007, 02:51 PM
i am installing mine but i didn't tuning instructions can anyone help me out so i don't loose any power

nicko-31
11-21-2007, 03:47 PM
It's only supposed to require a slight jetting change according to their web sight and I was able to speak with someone at the web location.I was also told most don't require any tuning at all??

rider250ex
11-21-2007, 04:30 PM
my friend ran one at our last race of the year on his esr. It really quieted it down, but he put it in at the track and by the 3rd moto he took it out becasue he couldnt get the jetting right and it was running like poo

nicko-31
11-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by rider250ex
my friend ran one at our last race of the year on his esr. It really quieted it down, but he put it in at the track and by the 3rd moto he took it out becasue he couldnt get the jetting right and it was running like poo Thanks rider250ex,that's what I was looking for someone who actually used this thing.I think I'll pass on it. :D