PDA

View Full Version : You got one of these?

sonof_perdition
11-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Hello, I m looking for a winter project quad. I would like a 400ex of any year but am open to other quads. Just nothing with less power than a 400cc rated quad.

I wanna put a 440 in it and then make it a stroker. Port n Polish. Maybe Powdercoat the frame. Although a sleeper would be cool.

The trick is, I would like to get into the quad for as little money as possible and I live in Oregon so shipping will be a bit of an issue for me.

So, if you have a quad you really want to get rid of, maybe doesnt run, totalled, missing parts, abused beyond reliability, ect., Im your man. I also dont need a title as we do not need to license them in Oregon. A bill os sale will do.

Thanks.

dig dug
11-21-2007, 08:05 PM
I know your looking cheap, but if ya got 5000.00 ill sell you a 05 yfz with, this quad will turn heads
houser + 2 long travel a-arms chrome tops, 07 tie rods
elka elite front&rear
+ 1 houser stem with flex bars
ac nerfs
hiper wheels, gncc tires
quad tech hump seat, hood
percision steering stablizer
k&n filter
long travel rear linkage
yoshi slip on
07 rear brake light grab bar
full skids under her
if you want pictures give me your email address.

sonof_perdition
11-22-2007, 01:37 PM
That is so tempting. I would love to get a YFZ but am on a budget. As it is, Im lucky to be able to seek out a winter project. I have a 400ex now but was "put together" on the financing. Said another way I was screwed on the financing. It's my own fault though... Im the one who signed on the dotted line. So I can't really sell my 400 to get another quad with out taking it in the shorts... again. Im still healing from the first time...

Thanks for the offer though.

sonof_perdition
11-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Anyone?

blue_ex_rider
12-02-2007, 05:10 PM
What are you looking to do with the quad I have a 400ex with a stroker crank already in it that is setup for drag you could drag it or use it in the dunes i guess. It dropped a vlave needs a cam ,pistion and head I can keep the head for you allready all setup like i had it from duncan for cheap. I have alot in this quad so i cant get rid of it real cheap if you want info on it just let me know.