PDA

View Full Version : anyone know about them lexx pipes yet?

450raider
11-19-2007, 05:13 PM
saw it in my newest rockymountain book and my brother says hes gettin one for his ER and i thought id do a little checkin to see if anybodys had one and how they hold up first, i keep tellin him to hold off for a hmf or procircuit but who knows, if these lexx pipes are anything like theyre tusk stuff they just may be a good buy.

thanks for any input

Sjorge450R
11-20-2007, 11:34 AM
well. They are 200. A HMF is 220. I would stick to trusted brands.

Oh just to let you know. I run Tusk Clutches Brakes and sprockets on my bike.

pro-rider46
11-21-2007, 05:05 PM
yeah those tusk product are really nice, you wouldnt expect it cause they are so cheap. but they are really a suprise, i have the brake pads and they really slow you down and dont wear anything close to the stock. i plan on running their clutches when mine go out

BOSTON GEORGE
11-21-2007, 08:51 PM
LOL I GOT THE SAME BOOK AND LOOKED AT THE SAME PICTURE ON THE BACK PAGE AND WANT TO BUT ONE MYSELF BUT OTHER THAN THE 3+ HP GAIN WICH IS ABOUT NORMAL FOR A/M PIPES IT DOESNT REALLY SAY MUCH SO I GUESS ILL CHECK BACK TO SEE YOUR RESPONSES

bosshogg1
11-21-2007, 09:21 PM
ur bike is still going to be slow any b lol:blah:

BOSTON GEORGE
11-22-2007, 06:58 AM
yeah thats what you want people to believe but if i recall right when we was @ quad fest and you fell i had to turn around to come back and check on you when i saw that 30ft cloud of dust in back of me, oh did i mention the dust in back of me ..........lol :D

bosshogg1
11-22-2007, 11:25 PM
you got that one .just because you fell behind me an i didnt see it cause u jumped up real fast you didnt want no one to talk about it !!!! oh did i say you fell behind me:devious:

BOSTON GEORGE
11-23-2007, 10:49 AM
MAN YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON YOU WAS IN FRONT OF ME IS BECAUSE EVERY TIME WE STOP I TOOK OFF MY HELMENT AND WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE I HAD TO PUT IT ON AND YALL WOULD LEAVE WITH OUT ME :muscle:

bosshogg1
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
bah,bah bah,bah,bah thats wat i here line them up on a straight away or at the entrance of some woods i still burn you you got the wheels down all hands down:macho

BOSTON GEORGE
11-27-2007, 06:41 AM
you cant even hit a turn with speed yet so while you get off you bike and push it around those hairpin turns i just whip that back end around you and then youll be:mad: :mad: :mad: