PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from C&D racing

yellow400ex05
11-19-2007, 03:45 PM
How long does it take for them to ship for those who have ordered through them?

400exrider707
11-19-2007, 04:09 PM
I'd imagine it depends on what you're getting and where you're located. I live in NY and I get my stuff pretty quick, they don't mess around. Very trustworthy, one of the few outstanding companies I've dealt with, which sometimes can be hard in the ATV industry, which is why they get my business more than others.

quad2xtreme
11-19-2007, 04:13 PM
I order almost exclusively through Colby. He is always able to tell me the timing when I am ordering. Sometimes he has to order your stuff from various manufacturers and get it to his place before sending out to you. You would really have to provide more detail on what you ordered. For example, he can only stock so many $500 steering stabilizers. He always sticks to the schedule he promised. The one time they discovered there was a manufacturing delay, his wife called and we picked another manufacturer's solution.

In general, I have my stuff in less than a week.

Scro
11-19-2007, 04:37 PM
The best I've ever dealt with. Always got my stuff out in a timely manner.

quadmonkey
11-19-2007, 05:18 PM
With my dealings with Colby, if he has it in stock, he ships immediately.

If he doesn't have it in stock, he ships as soon as he receives the product from his distributor or the manufacturer.

TWISTED
11-20-2007, 05:02 AM
Colby and Dusty are 1st class... You won't go wrong dealing with them.....

450raider
11-20-2007, 07:43 AM
in TN it takes me about a week and a half but then again everything ive ordered from them theyve had to get in first then send it- they tell me that on the first call and dont even charge my card till they get it, make sure its right and ship it, so thats cool.

Velocity Girl
11-20-2007, 10:10 AM
Agree with everyone else...if there's a hold-up it's not on Colby's end...we've had great service from him.