PDA

View Full Version : *Top Christmas Gifts for Quad Riders*

exsweetie66
11-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Although there is a 90% chance that my boyfriend will see this thread i think it could be very helpful for the dinamic quad riding duos out there, and the girlfriends or boyfriends who are clueless as to what to buy for thier significant other for christmas. So help me out guys, and lets think of some things you might want for christmas...who knows, your gf might have a secret account on this and might just get you exactly what you want. ;o )

250r rider 88
11-19-2007, 09:47 AM
huevos 10, natural born killers, carpe diem 4 for the dvd collection

new riding gear you can get full sets as a package from most places now a day and save a little bit of $$

new set of tires for the upcoming season

casual clothes from places like fox thor etc

you get the idea

exsweetie66
11-19-2007, 12:47 PM
good ones, didn't think of the tires.

stumpleg
11-19-2007, 01:17 PM
goggles. always on my list

eastside 400
11-19-2007, 01:57 PM
money, anyone who races knows how much of that stuff you go through every week

my88r
11-19-2007, 02:03 PM
MONEY:macho

NeverLiftRacing
11-19-2007, 10:30 PM
ok moneys great and fine and all...when its your grandma ....however i dont think that money is so good...atleast for me...since we are moved out and pretty much my money is his money his is mine.....i dont think he'd like that....lol.
it might go over something like this...

girl-"heres your gift, hope you like it!"
guy-"money? sweet action! how did you come up with $250???"
girl-" well i only came up with $75...the rest is our money, but thats money i'll allow you to spend now...on your quad you know??"
guy-"nice...here's your walmart bath gift set, its brown sugar, i thought it might help you with your diet if you smelled like sugar and then you wont eat so much of it"
girl-"uhhhh, EXCUSE you?!?!, i give you $250 and you tell me i'm fat!? oh no you di-int"
guy-"no no! thats not what i meant i just mean that it might help...WAIT! you didn't give me $250! you gave me $75!"
girl-"oh now your money is your money and mine is mine...i'll remember that the next time i see a dooney and bourke i like, and i'll remember that when you need new underwear! you just see! you are so not getting any for AT LEAST a month! Say goodbye to that Cabo trip i have planned for us!"
guy-" You mean the Cabo trip I PAYED FOR!?!?!?"

see....no good....money is no good...Are girls the only ones that think into these kinds of things....?

400exrider989
11-19-2007, 10:39 PM
^ you explained that nicely
looks like you got a bit into it
have you suggested making a vid of it lmao :macho