PDA

View Full Version : holeshot xct

GoingBig
11-07-2002, 05:29 PM
i just baught a new set of 20-11-9 xct's and after less then a half tank of gas i noticed the one was losing air. well i took it off and sprayed it down with water and i found little like pin like holes in between the the knobbies. on three differnt ones. then i stopped looking. if you spread them apart you can hear the leak. it has to be a defect. i mean the tires still have the little nipples on em. anyone else had this problem. what do you think i should do?

Atreyu
11-07-2002, 06:20 PM
Return them

jay's 300
11-07-2002, 07:27 PM
Definatley take 'em back now! B4 you wait and they make up some b/s saying you done it! :o

330exracer122
11-07-2002, 08:41 PM
yes my xcrs had the same defect in between the knobs their were holes. all i did was plug them good as new. an let me say my xcrs hookup like a mofo

tom400ex
11-08-2002, 07:16 AM
i have the same tires and if i don't ride my bike for two days the back tires are flat.

I have to fill them up everytime i ride! it only seems like when the bike sits they go flat... anyway it really pisses me off!

Ex'r Marlin
11-08-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by GoingBig
i just baught a new set of 20-11-9 xct's :confused: I am not aware of 20" XCT's... But that really does not matter. If there is a defect in the tire, you need to return them because you do not know what else may possibly fail. I would hate to hear someone crashed due to a tire failure, just like we all were upset when we heard about the Ford/Firestone issue!:mad:

Please, do yourself a favor and return them!

Good luck!:)

TRFOXX
11-09-2002, 08:52 AM
I have to say im with tom400ex I have XCR's also they are a great tire but if i dont ride for a few days my right tire is flat. I have to fill it up every time before i ride also. Sucks! Thank God for those portable air tanks! I have XC's on the front and i have to fill up my left side every time also.