PDA

View Full Version : those of you with remote rezzies.........

trx400EXtreme
11-18-2007, 02:31 PM
where do you guys mount them? i know right on the front of the frame is common but what are some other good spots?

mx1791
11-18-2007, 04:41 PM
mine are in 2 different locations. right rezzies on the front of the frame, and the left rezzies down by the a arm, so i could mount my steering stabilizer

trx400EXtreme
11-18-2007, 04:43 PM
yea that what i was curious about cuz ill prob get a steering stabilizer.

dustin_j
11-19-2007, 07:36 AM
My brother's 400ex has them mounted to the frame rails right under the gas tank. He also has Maier plastics and they fit well.

Aceman
11-19-2007, 04:39 PM
My rezzies are mounted to the front frame rails like most people do. The steering stabilizer is clamped to the stem right under the stem clamp and then pointed backwards under the gas tank. It clamps onto the cross bar underneath the fuel tank. Works out nice, it's protected and well hidden. The adjustment knob sticks out just above the cylinder, so adjusting it is still easy.

trx400EXtreme
11-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
My rezzies are mounted to the front frame rails like most people do. The steering stabilizer is clamped to the stem right under the stem clamp and then pointed backwards under the gas tank. It clamps onto the cross bar underneath the fuel tank. Works out nice, it's protected and well hidden. The adjustment knob sticks out just above the cylinder, so adjusting it is still easy. do you have any pics of it??