PDA

View Full Version : Kasea in Miami

stxman
11-18-2007, 06:58 AM
Hi does anyone know of any Kasea Deales in Miami..

Nichols Atvs
11-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Kasea is no longer made for the states

mxdad423
11-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Their not in Miami but contact A&J at:http://www.kaseaparts.com/index.php , They have all Kasea parts and still sell the machines. Great guy to deal with, tell him Kevin Smitley told you to call.

CreoRacing
11-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Long live the KASEA!!!!!!!!!!

stxman
11-19-2007, 04:57 AM
Thanks mxdad i'll give them a call ,how would you rate the Kaseas vs the DRR's.

drr5
11-19-2007, 06:22 AM
by todays standards not even close.

Nichols Atvs
11-19-2007, 08:08 AM
Unless you allready have a kasea and need parts or have too much in it to part with it. The best choice would be the DRR. You would be way ahead of the game . The aftermarket parts that need to be added to the Kasea to make it like theDRR will run you and extra $1000-2500 ,just to make it like the DRR . Im not knocking the Kasea they are great quads just telling you straight up before you spend unwanted moneys for something DRR has as a standard feature.

mxdad423
11-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Guess it's all a matter of opinion, we have had several differant BUILT one's, we have never had a DRR but he has rode them and he WILL NOT give up his Kasea! I agree that yea the DRR come's with the dual's but if you are serious about racing and you have a kid that rides agressive you are going to change over to the long travels anyway, and having the duals is the only advantage the DRR has, and actually my opinion the Kasea frames hold up better than the DRR's do. The DRR's have had major axle troubles, but here again if you are racing you are going to change the axle anyway.
The engine's are all the same weather it is a Kasea, DRR, eton, ect. ect.. I guess it's all a matter of opinion but like I said my son really likes his Kasea. I am not at all saying the DRR's aren't good because they are.

stxman
11-20-2007, 05:34 AM
thanks for all the info guys, I have decided to go with the DRR's .