PDA

View Full Version : 400EX parts...LRD....

TRXman86
11-16-2007, 04:39 PM
I have an LRD Pro4 s/o that was used for 2 practice rides and one race. Still basically brand new. no dents or anything like that. Don't need since I have a sponsorship thru WeaponMX-
$240 shipped

Stock pipe with opend end cap. Works good if don't have money for aftermarket-$50 shipped

Stock straight axle- $50 shipped (has sprocket hub, no end nuts or hubs)

Stock front shocks- $40 shipped

K&N Filter-$25 shipped--SOLD!!!

Stock bars and plastic center piece. have hand warmers installed as well- $25 shipped --grips are worn and could be replaced!!!--

I also have an old 80's model XR185 for sale. This is a vintage bike that needs a MAJOR re-build. I was going to do it, but don't have the time or a place to do it. $150 OBO and you pick it up(will deliver w/in 50 miles-PM if farther) Good project!!!
------------------------------------------

I don't have photos of anything. No camera to do it. Ask about anything. I will give my word that it is all usable and in good shape!!!

**I TRIED TO GET PICS ON COMPUTER-SOFTWARE FOR KODAK WONT LOAD!** I will try to get some if requested but may take some time.

TRXman86
11-19-2007, 11:03 PM
I also have some used gear to get rid of.
Oneal Elements boots size either 8.5 or 9. The soles are pretty worn from pegs, some rust on toe ends, small tear on the inside of the leather piece(guess the tounge?) Buckles are still strong

Moose Orange Sahara pants, some dirt spots from racing, good zipper no tares

Matching jersey with a few small tares on sleeves from XC racing (dang trees!) Same as pants with dirt spots(gotta love clay!)

Mossi helmet, black/red/white, chrome is worn off nose piece, the plastic for the mouth gaurd insde was broke, so I cut it out to make room for my Camel Back tube. Few small dings from rocks. Never had a roll over or head shots.

Yamaha Gear bag. Good usable and zippers are still good with no tares! Besides being a little dirty from being in back of truck while quad was washed.
Will make either good starter gear or extra stuff. Sell it all for $110 shipped...

THIS STUFF HAS TO GO ASAP!!!! NEW ON THE WAY

Prefeer PAYPAL!!! If use MO, will ship upon receipt of payment,
NO PERSONAL CHECKS!!!! PERIOD!!!!

TRXman86
11-20-2007, 09:18 PM
TTT

TRXman86
11-21-2007, 05:27 PM
$230 shipped for LRD

$90 shipped for Gear...

$40 for stock pipe

$40 shipped for stock axle

GOT TO GO!!!!!! ALL VERY MUCH USABLE!!!!

TRXman86
11-22-2007, 09:25 PM
$230 for LRD slip on.... got to go!!!! I also have a UNI filter I'll throw in with it. Bought new when I got the pipe. Has a small oil spot from sitting in a plastic bag to keep oiled. Free-99...

$80 for gear

TTT

TRXman86
11-23-2007, 04:50 PM
$210 for pipe and UNI Filter thrown in

$20 for stock bars

$35 for stock pipe

$35 Stock shoks

AXLE and GEAR SOLD

Take it all for $250!!!!!!!!!!!!! shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!