PDA

View Full Version : over and out

FoxRacingsgirl
11-07-2002, 02:01 PM
In response to offensive threads:
What are you afraid to say my name? Go for it, and I have posted pics on here, look they are there. I have posted on other topics, geez I thought this site was suppossed to be fun? I agreed with the statement, dont like it dont look. Whatever wired, I thought we were on a "clean slate" You know what? The ladies thread I created is deleted, okay not for you just because I am sick of discussing this. Go crazy with the girl pics, you know what go crazy in general I will find another quad site that actually truely cares about quads and not about how close you can get to showing a girls nipple without a mod deleting it. Later

Doibugu2
11-07-2002, 02:03 PM
Don't leave because of a few bad apples. I like you. Lay low for a day, and the s*it will blow over. Nothings better the EXriders.

JabberJaw
11-07-2002, 02:09 PM
I am with you on this one.....I hope they don't post any pics of guys nipples either.

DGR Designs
11-07-2002, 02:13 PM
LMAO. jabberjaw, i have failed to see you fail in the heat of battle yet. but as the other guy said, a few bad apples don't spoil my bunch. stay please.

MSL
11-07-2002, 02:13 PM
dont let anyone make you want to leave..:(

Doibugu2
11-07-2002, 02:14 PM
yea, besides your as hot as the chicks from the other posts ;)

beerock
11-07-2002, 02:15 PM
hay stay!:D

racerx573
11-07-2002, 02:21 PM
I wasnt talkin bout you, lol.

racerx573
11-07-2002, 02:23 PM
I dont think you will find a more fun site than Exriders. :D

11-07-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by FoxRacingsgirl
Go crazy with the girl pics, you know what go crazy in general I will find another quad site that actually truely cares about quads and not about how close you can get to showing a girls nipple without a mod deleting it. Later

Don't let a couple horndogs get the best of ya foxgirl...

Crazy4bluEx
11-07-2002, 02:38 PM
im sick of hearing about it! you dont like it `eh? im not gonna beg you to leave, but get real.....! you want sympothy? you want someone to beg you to stay? well maybe someone else will...
have fun finding that 'site'

*K*

11-07-2002, 04:21 PM
What are you afraid to say my name? Go for it, and I have posted pics on here, look they are there. I have posted on other topics, geez I thought this site was suppossed to be fun? I agreed with the statement, dont like it dont look. Whatever wired, I thought we were on a "clean slate" You know what? The ladies thread I created is deleted, okay not for you just because I am sick of discussing this. Go crazy with the girl pics, you know what go crazy in general "I will find another quad site that actually truely cares about quads and not about how close you can get to showing a girls nipple without a mod deleting it. Later"

thumbs up foxracinggirl!! :D

Wired
11-07-2002, 05:32 PM
lol ok girls, theres more to exriders.com then the "open forum" if your looking for dedicated quad info. would you rather the site make a "females section" so we dont have to hear it anymore? :grr say what you want but im sick and tired of all the b!tching im hearing from all the stuff that offends you. with the exception of a few ladies on the site i speak for the rest of us when i say we enjoy havin ya here, but the others please leave for SHUT UP! :mad:

say what you want, im not looking in this thread again....... PERIOD

11-07-2002, 05:39 PM
:rolleyes: How about you delet this thread too? :rolleyes: BYE

Black400
11-07-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I am with you on this one.....I hope they don't post any pics of guys nipples either.

Lmfao;) :devil :devil

Chef
11-07-2002, 05:50 PM
Maybe if you would quit *****ing about every little thing that you dont like you wouldnt have a problem here?

Black400
11-07-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
lol ok girls, theres more to exriders.com then the "open forum" if your looking for dedicated quad info. would you rather the site make a "females section" so we dont have to hear it anymore? :grr say what you want but im sick and tired of all the b!tching im hearing from all the stuff that offends you. with the exception of a few ladies on the site i speak for the rest of us when i say we enjoy havin ya here, but the others please leave or SHUT UP! :mad:

AMEN

Kadafiy
11-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Bye

Nausty
11-07-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx
im sick of hearing about it! you dont like it `eh? im not gonna beg you to leave, but get real.....! you want sympothy? you want someone to beg you to stay? well maybe someone else will...
have fun finding that 'site'

*K*

sorry, but I kinda feel the same way...

11-07-2002, 07:10 PM
HEY GUESS WHAT THERES THE DOOR! SEE IT OVER THERE? OK ,USE IT

no one is gonan change for you, and guys are guys u should of known better tghan post stuff like that on a guys site, I LOVE NIPPLES And everything else so does everyone else, this is a guys sport, woman interest is low and the ones who are into quads have to face the facts and deal with it

11-07-2002, 07:14 PM
Your not gonna throw in the towel that easy r ya? c'mon with all the diff comments etc I would have sworn you had at least a little backbone :D

Too bad but I guess we will have to be bored talkin bout quads and stuff like that :rolleyes: :) Remember it tis the "open forum" so if you fell so strongly go start another thread and maybe if you left out the antanganistic comments to the people with different preferences than yourself (the guys in case you were confused) you would not have gotten the attention you were looking for and couldnt handle.

But I guess you could always just shut up and ride :D :eek: :blah :macho

11-07-2002, 07:17 PM
lamo, seems like she has already left, the chick pics are aweosme and all but yea ur right we are getting to carried away becuase some rejects post nude websites and pics on here and the mod's have to waste there time and cnacle the thread.. geez but o well she leaves she leaves, no biggy but it is cool to have chicks on here.. sorry that ur uncomfortable on the site, wish you stay but if not leave...

FoxRacing400EX
11-07-2002, 07:37 PM
To all of those that are saying goodbye to foxracingsgirl why don't you asses stop and think for a second...Actually think with your brain and not your nuts for once. Why should anyone have an ounce of respect for your opinions when you completely disregard those of others. I have counted at least three hot chicks treads all going at once right now... I have only counted one hot guys thread of the same caliber since I joined as a member and that one got deleted today because of you all pissing and moaning about it. Soon as a girl goes against your precious sluts (don't give me any they're just models, and upstanding members of society crap when there are countless sexual refrences, refer to them as you treat them.) the mob of immaturity swoops in to bash the **** out of her. You might say "the site is mostly guys." That is pathetic. You're saying that because the majority is guys that the opinions of the minority is negated. If that's the case, women shouldn't expect to be treated as equals or have an equal voice. In that case I hope Honda follows your fine example and dosen't produce a reace ready quad because casual and trail riders are the majority, and the needs or wants of the racers are meaningless. I didn't see a problem with posting pictures of women on quads until it turned in to a festival of finding a picture of a women draped over a bike with as little clothing that can be worn without being called nude. Then have another three threads exactly the same just named slightly different. You say you're tired of all the redundant threads of which pipe, shock, or bike is better, what's the difference with this? So for those of you that think you're hot stuff becuse you were lucky enough to be born with testicles and are saying goodbye I hope you have a pocket full of money or were lucky enough to score a spot in a movie for finishing second becuse you're not gonna keep a real girl on your charm alone.:grr

Wired
11-07-2002, 07:40 PM
LMAO ok so i had to take a quick peek in here. whats chuck norris have to do with anything? that guy cracks me up :D

TC17
11-07-2002, 07:42 PM
i guess 4X4 likes her, did i say that? lol.

11-07-2002, 07:44 PM
lol, chucks the man, for bein 5 2 he kicks some ***,

why dont we just stop posting are opinons and get along, u can trash talk on instant message or somin....

11-07-2002, 07:46 PM
there you go ladies enjoy and stop whining

11-07-2002, 07:46 PM
guys - more immature more ... well haha
girls - more mature ... well.. they dont need it as bad so they dont care

Also fox ur partly right but hey man the mjority of people on hgere are guys so i guess you will have to be a sport and follow with us.. it is nice to have hcicks on here you dont like the threads THEN DONT LOOK AT THEM OR PAY NE ATTENTION TO THEM, DO your other buisness on here and pay NO MIND TO THE THREAD'S THAT ARE OFFENSIVE TO You.. NOONE REALLY GIVES TWO ****S OF WHAT UR SYAING RIGHT HERE

stocktires
11-07-2002, 07:55 PM
Stop tha *****in, it'll get you nowhere.
The guys pic thread didnt bother me a bit (Cuz I never looked at it, and thats the way it should be).
I can understand ya a lil bit foxgirl, but posting a whole thread wanting sympathy and alota of whining is just pathetic (and REALLY pathetic to wish ALL of us have bad luck with the manufacturers, when you KNOW not ALL guys are asses).
I believe myself to be a listing kinda of person and I'll listen to anyone's opinions, but that doesnt mean I have to agree.
Sometimes, Guys will be guys, you cant change that.
I have no sympathy for you, being a hypocrite doesnt solve anything either :rolleyes:

11-07-2002, 08:06 PM
guys the saddest episode of walker has to be when chuck gets the call that Cd, the fat guy in the one pic, died! chuck can rip, one episode he was chasin a guy on a 95 rm 250

Woodsrider
11-07-2002, 08:15 PM
What are you afraid to say my name? Go for it, and I have posted pics on here, look they are there. I have posted on other topics, geez I thought this site was suppossed to be fun? I agreed with the statement, dont like it dont look. Whatever wired, I thought we were on a "clean slate" You know what? The ladies thread I created is deleted, okay not for you just because I am sick of discussing this. Go crazy with the girl pics, you know what go crazy in general I will find another quad site that actually truely cares about quads and not about how close you can get to showing a girls nipple without a mod deleting it. Later

Are you on the same cycle as Megan? Can we count on another thread like this from you in 28 days?:devil

11-07-2002, 08:17 PM
hey, quit complaining i posted pics of chuck for the ladies

optikid123
11-07-2002, 08:19 PM
these threads r so funny

oxymoron
11-07-2002, 08:19 PM
Was under & out ever considered?

11-07-2002, 08:22 PM
:confused: oh yeah ding da dad thats the way she likes it oooo coochie mah in and outs in and outs all night lonnnng!

hey did i tell u guy we tried to ride a comp chair down the hill again and the janitors saw it and they were all puzzled and they got the tech teacher!

11-07-2002, 08:37 PM
Hmmm seems the fox folks missed the point of the ladies thread. Maybe if they had just posted whatever they wanted and didnt bait or antaganize the people with the other stupid threads (yes all this cr@p is stupid sorry) then there wouldnt be a bunch of new stupid threads, but then again I wouldnt be laughing so damn hard either and isnt that waht the open forum is for? Stupid and or funny stuff thats non quad related?

So c'mon lighten up and get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if that doesnt work for you you can try :

Mxbubs
11-07-2002, 08:53 PM
.........(Highschool).............Man sure miss them days.:devil

11-07-2002, 08:58 PM
Dam these threads rule:blah

Pappy
11-07-2002, 09:32 PM
im still confused? which one is the girl? they both whine like friggon girls.

and if you tell me you would rather look at a post about what pipe to buy....then to check out a thread with some serious scamper in it....then you my friend need the ol' sack check performed.

so be gone....come back from time to time and say hello.

AlaskaSpeed
11-08-2002, 06:27 AM
....tough crowd......:D Moose

Razorback
11-08-2002, 06:36 AM
this one's going to get out of hand too, so it's being closed. why can't we all get a long? i'm going to post the rules in this thread for a refresher, because there are a lot of people who have seemed to forget them lately.

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
[this has been getting out of hand. we want people to enjoy this board, but because of a few "very" bad apples, and people just being general a-holes, we've lost some very good members, both men and women. the women have as much rights to be on here as us guys. if you don't like a thread of their's, ignore it.]

2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.
[the moderators watch all threads and get certain threads reported to them, so we'll take care of things, although it might not be the absolute moment in time you wish. just be patient]

3. You can discuss the virtues or shortcomings of any products, organizations, or companies in a polite, factual manner without malice.

4. Have some fun, learn, and enjoy your hobby.

5. Please refrain from swearing or making sexual references.

6. Feel free to attach ATV related pictures to you posts. Non-ATV related pictures that are uploaded to our server will be deleted.
[we're somewhat lenient on this as long as they're clean and not against someone's copyright]