PDA

View Full Version : suspended for facial hair??

One_Bad_400
11-15-2007, 08:34 PM
hahahaha this high school right down the road from us... over 100 students got SUSPENDED because they had facial hair... like... even if you had a little peach fuzz on your upper lip you got suspended!!! in a way i find it hallarious... but if i was the student i'd be PISSED!! facial hair is a part of life... i haven't shaved in 3 weeks and my face looks like crap... lol... but no one cares ar our school... we're alowd to have full grown berds!

ZeroLogic
11-15-2007, 08:35 PM
:huh

I shave my face like every other week. I'd be expelled from that school.:chinese:

700bRad
11-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Im 21 and wish i could grow facial hair...

07250ex
11-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
hahahaha this high school right down the road from us... over 100 students got SUSPENDED because they had facial hair... like... even if you had a little peach fuzz on your upper lip you got suspended!!! in a way i find it hallarious... but if i was the student i'd be PISSED!! facial hair is a part of life... i haven't shaved in 3 weeks and my face looks like crap... lol... but no one cares ar our school... we're alowd to have full grown berds!

is it a private school lol cuz if its public they cant do that

One_Bad_400
11-15-2007, 08:46 PM
no... its a public normal igh school

chevy
11-15-2007, 08:52 PM
when i was in highschool u couldnt have facial hair past ur ears. and if u got caught u either had to dry shave in the nurses office or get in school suspension

07250ex
11-15-2007, 08:52 PM
thats not legal then lol

Kickstarts-suck
11-15-2007, 08:58 PM
wow thats just stupid. That cant be legal

A guy that went to my school had a big beard. :p

Pipeless416
11-15-2007, 08:59 PM
i would wax my face if i could.. i hate shaving. :chinese: <unless i had a beard like that guy.

Flyin-Low
11-15-2007, 09:22 PM
What possible harm could facial hair do!?

That's some messed up stuff right there, my buddy's had a full beard since grade 9.

-Martin

Pipeless416
11-15-2007, 09:25 PM
you could hide drugs, guns, and the devil in a beard. duh.

mole97
11-16-2007, 02:43 AM
:ermm: Ya know I just heard last week also about 2 girls who got suspended for two days for HUGGING!! Public displays of affection are not allowed on school property....W.T.F IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!!!!! HUGGING ..SCRUFF......YOU GOTTA BE F'N KIDDING ME..This country is heading down the sh11tt3r so fast it's not even funny...We are becoming WAYYY too politically correct...there are just too many uptight narrow-minded jack00ffs taking over....:rolleyes: :mad: that's my beef for today...:D I just can't believe everyday when I hear stupid stuff like this..WHO'S MAKING THESE RULES????????????? :eek2: :chinese:

katch26
11-16-2007, 03:19 AM
there was a thing awhile back about hugging, handshakes and how with schools having gang problems.........basically saying thats how gangs greet each other, but so do friends, business members, families, etc etc

chris46250r
11-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
i would wax my face if i could.. i hate shaving. :chinese: <unless i had a beard like that guy.

Amen brother. I fricking hate it but if I let it grow out very much I begin to look amish.

72 chevelle ss
11-16-2007, 05:42 AM
I would have been suspended in 8th grade lol. I've been able to have a full beard since I was a freshmen. That's retarted. I went my whole senior year with a full beard.

chris46250r
11-16-2007, 05:47 AM
As retarded as this issue is I have seen the day back in high school that i wish they would have sent a few girls home for not shaving their legs. There was this one girl who was pretty but wierd who would not shave her legs all winter long. She said it kept her warm. I'm sure now that she is a tree hugger.

<DRS>GPF
11-16-2007, 06:18 AM

same here.. ive been shaving since my very early teens and even grew a full beard at 15.

i wished that i had some Joe Dirt blood and it would only grow in all white trashy..

54warrior
11-16-2007, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by chris46250r
There was this one girl who was pretty but wierd who would not shave her legs all winter long. She said it kept her warm.

Yeah right, we all know it was YOU that was keeping HER warm!!!

LOL!

CdaleXtreme
11-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Nobody likes a smelly hippie. Shave your beards kids!

chris46250r
11-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by 54warrior
Yeah right, we all know it was YOU that was keeping HER warm!!!

LOL!

I aint cracking anything with more hair than me. :D

Robin Hood
11-16-2007, 08:50 AM
I aint cracking anything with more hair than me. :D

Lmao!

MOTORIDER68
11-16-2007, 09:49 AM
This is almost as bad as Santa not being allowed to say HO HO HO. Woman ho's felt offended.

CRich[814]
11-16-2007, 10:00 AM
that's really weak.

NO SHAVE NOVEMBER!

at the school next to mine, you can get iss for having your hair in your face if your a boy.

Sjorge450R
11-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by MOTORIDER68
This is almost as bad as Santa not being allowed to say HO HO HO. Woman ho's felt offended.

hahaha! I heard that on the radio yesterday and i almost crashed because i was laughing so hard.

He has to say HA HA HA....lol

416exfreak
11-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
that's really weak.

NO SHAVE NOVEMBER!

at the school next to mine, you can get iss for having your hair in your face if your a boy.

I would be completely screwed...

I do need a haircut though..its getting to be about shoulder length...:devil:

trick450r
11-16-2007, 03:42 PM
thats rediculous, some of my teacher had full grown beards.

but my school was worse, they dont allow men as teachers, crazy right?:p

yellow400ex05
11-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by trick450r

Isn't that sexist?

I asked a place for a job and he said he wanted a girl and someone who didn't have to go back to school, I told my dad and he said that he couldn't do that because its sexist.

Ghost-Rider
11-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by mole97
WHO'S MAKING THESE RULES????????????? :eek2: :chinese:

Liberals.....

JForestZ34
11-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Talk about taking things too far.. :O

07250ex
11-16-2007, 08:03 PM
:ermm: Ya know I just heard last week also about 2 girls who got suspended for two days for HUGGING!! Public displays of affection are not allowed on school property....W.T.F IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!!!!! HUGGING ..SCRUFF......YOU GOTTA BE F'N KIDDING ME..This country is heading down the sh11tt3r so fast it's not even funny...We are becoming WAYYY too politically correct...there are just too many uptight narrow-minded jack00ffs taking over....:rolleyes: :mad: that's my beef for today...:D I just can't believe everyday when I hear stupid stuff like this..WHO'S MAKING THESE RULES????????????? :eek2: :chinese:

wow lol people make out during school in our school the teachers dont even say anything

KXRida
11-16-2007, 08:16 PM

yah man I know it's a *****. Fu(k razor burn too!

BlaineKaiser450
11-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
wow lol people make out during school in our school the teachers dont even say anything same here but if you get caught its a demarit :eek2: thats why you sneak where there are no teachers :devil:

chris46250r
11-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by trick450r

Thats some ugly *** all women teachers you got there with them full beards.:eek2:

Cr85rRida
11-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Thats some ugly *** all women teachers you got there with them full beards.:eek2:

dude i was just saying that to myself!!

KXRida
11-17-2007, 12:25 AM
Jeez the stories I've heard in highschool haha. Making out is nothing compared to what I've seen/heard/done. Haha, thanks to my friend, we didn't have co-ed busses anymore.

beaker1214
11-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad
Im 21 and wish i could grow facial hair...

Ur lucky I hate shaving

trick450r
11-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by yellow400ex05
Isn't that sexist?

I asked a place for a job and he said he wanted a girl and someone who didn't have to go back to school, I told my dad and he said that he couldn't do that because its sexist.

the first thing i learned from my women teachers was to READ EVERYTHING TWICE BEFORE ANSWERING lol

im going to assume you just didnt get it hahaha

cmaxx
11-17-2007, 07:35 PM
thats so gay,at least im home schooled.lol

jesseweaver
11-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
Jeez the stories I've heard in highschool haha. Making out is nothing compared to what I've seen/heard/done. Haha, thanks to my friend, we didn't have co-ed busses anymore.

LMAO-on the bus?!?!?

redlineranger
11-18-2007, 12:29 PM
thats retarded, getting suspended for not shaving... i'd have to tell the sum b*tches to expell me for good then.

i bet all them folks parents were raising hell.

MX MaNiAc 06
11-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Schools are cracking down hard. So glad its my senior year. So far this year i got a detention for having a hole in my jeans.. over my pocket. You couldnt see anything. And i got a detention last week because i had a keychain with a girl bent over n u could move the guy to penetrate her. Badass keychain. I showed some kid n he was playing with it showing it off to ppl n i got the detention for it. They also took my keychain which was from Germany. Its rediculous what ive gotten away with but when i actually get in trouble its for stupid chit!

07250ex
11-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by KXRida

hahaha wow the school made themselves pay more money for new busses just to keep guys off the same bus as girls lmao ... dont most of you guys drive to school anyways?

11-18-2007, 06:32 PM
The school I was in you couldnt have tang tops or have any shirts that show arm pits. Couldnt have beer shirts on. Couldnt have short shorts. Couldnt show your belly or lower back. Couldnt show your thong. Couldnt have really baggy stuff on but I always did. Couldnt have no chains on your pants. No hats or caps in school.

ZeroLogic
11-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by bajaracer21
The school I was in you couldnt have tang tops or have any shirts that show arm pits. Couldnt have beer shirts on. Couldnt have short shorts. Couldnt show your belly or lower back. Couldnt show your thong. Couldnt have really baggy stuff on but I always did. Couldnt have no chains on your pants. No hats or caps in school.

Same with our school.

Rider-trx_250ex
11-19-2007, 09:27 PM

I cant complain.......our school has sort of stupid rules but those ones are lightly enforced........the PDA thing went out the window a long time ago lol.......and last years rule for cell phones was no cell phones period, now this year it's you can have your cell phone as long as it's off and no one can see it :blah:

shftmx300ex
11-21-2007, 12:01 PM
you could hide drugs, guns, and the devil in a beard. duh.

hahahaha well played sir.

bwamos
11-21-2007, 01:50 PM
The school systems these days are just messed up.

They pass out condoms like it's candy, and want the right to pass out perscription birth control without parent's permission, but god forbid if if you hug or show any public affection. Let alone grow a beard? They say they promote healty eating, yet they serve the most unhealthy foods imaginable.

Make up your minds, already. Either you promote free speech, or you dont. Either you promote teenage sex, or you don't. Schools these days seem to be more about political and social brainwashing than education.